Half fan dilemmas

ariotofmyown

Is it worth paying for nowtv for our next 2 matches, or save it up for a playoffs week pass?

Hopefully I can get a ticket for the home leg, but could struggle due to all those other pesky half fans wanting to go too.

Scheduling for playoffs is a bit rubbish for full fans though.  Could be brighton at home on a Friday night then away on the Monday. Much better for the teams playing Saturday and Tues.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Is it worth paying for nowtv for our next 2 matches, or save it up for a playoffs week pass?

Hopefully I can get a ticket for the home leg, but could struggle due to all those other pesky half fans wanting to go too.

Scheduling for playoffs is a bit rubbish for full fans though.  Could be brighton at home on a Friday night then away on the Monday. Much better for the teams playing Saturday and Tues.

4a_1012.jpg

that be you in the flat cap.

I'll be watching it all on TV, or perhaps at my computer. I'll be just as drunk as the full fans though, maybe more so! 

What is this "watching Derby on the telly and not going to the games" thing that people speak about? Is it a real thing like the meteorite that wiped out the dinosaurs or a relatively obscure myth from the same era like Forest being good once?

On 20 April 2016 at 21:35, eddie said:

What is this "watching Derby on the telly and not going to the games" thing that people speak about? Is it a real thing like the meteorite that wiped out the dinosaurs or a relatively obscure myth from the same era like Forest being good once?

Geez. I do my best. It's hardly that easy going to games on the weekend and getting home in time for work on the Monday.

Melbourne is on the other side of the planet, you know.

PistoldPete2
25 minutes ago, RamDon said:

Geez. I do my best. It's hardly that easy going to games on the weekend and getting home in time for work on the Monday.

No it isnt its in Derbyshire.

33 minutes ago, RamDon said:

I thought it was right next to Kings Newton. 15 minutes from iPro - 20 tops.

49 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

No it isnt its in Derbyshire.

So it is. Touché.

51 minutes ago, jono said:

Melbourne ? .. Oh, the other one :lol: not a quick kangaroo hop over Swarkstone bridge then

But I meant the real one; the one named after Lord Melbourne. Not the one Lord Melbourne was named after to avoid his creditors.

I had a quick chat Sky Live Chat, asked her to quote me happy and I've got Sky Sports deactivated for £12.50pm for 6 months. Can cancel at any time. 

It's only been 2 months since I cancelled after having the same offer.

1 minute ago, David said:

I had a quick chat Sky Live Chat, asked her to quote me happy and I've got Sky Sports deactivated for £12.50pm for 6 months. Can cancel at any time. 

It's only been 2 months since I cancelled after having the same offer.

Is that on sky as opposed to now tv?

Archived