Get Pearson before Boro step in

North East Ram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Rowett are you kidding. Journey man and will have no clout and not connected enough. Average manager but doing ok. We need an ex premier league or top manager, this is a great job for the right person and NOT to appoint some emotional manager ex player who did well at Burton.

we will attract a fantastic manager with pull, connections, superb fitness and that person will hind onto the like of Will Hughes etc.

No I'm not kidding . We don't need some over paid ex premier league manager who doesn't know the league and wants to bring in ex premier league players in who again don't know the league . Rowett knows the lower leagues , knows this league . How can he be average ? He's done a good job at burton ! Good job at Brum!  Were has he ever done an average job ?? Also he knows the club and lives locally which has got to be a plus !

7 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

Pearson, Karanka, Rodgers would all be decent but Warburton would be the one for me. Mel should have got him in the first place instead of Clement. 

Maybe that is what he is waiting for?

Warburton would be my 2nd choice behind Rowett! 

Pearson's camp took the initiative and contacted DCFC but was given a "thanks but no thanks". Apparently, MM had already made up his mind at that point about DW's suitability.

The above was confirmed by both Bris and Mostyn.

Fanboys have been spreading words about someone exceptional's already lined up. I am sorry but I doubt that very much. Like our transfer business, we'll only get someone who is the equivalent to Blackman and Camara in coaching. You can keep dreaming about Moyes, Rodgers, and O'Neil, like how we had been dreaming to land McCormack, Andre Gray, and Afobe. We could have got those -- after all, we have spent 25m -- but we are badly managed by incompetent people. So wake up and be realistic because this is the new reality for DCFC.

Lets get Brendan Rodgers he done a great job at Swansea and although his time at Liverpool wasn't that impressive he is the man to lead us to the play offs. If DW stays we wont even make the play offs. FFS Morris do something quickly because if you don't do anything we will have another year in the Championships. COYR we are good enough to be in the play offs but the buck must stop at the top! Make a move Morris NOW or its to late

35 minutes ago, HKRam said:

Pearson's camp took the initiative and contacted DCFC but was given a "thanks but no thanks". Apparently, MM had already made up his mind at that point about DW's suitability.

The above was confirmed by both Bris and Mostyn.

Fanboys have been spreading words about someone exceptional's already lined up. I am sorry but I doubt that very much. Like our transfer business, we'll only get someone who is the equivalent to Blackman and Camara in coaching. You can keep dreaming about Moyes, Rodgers, and O'Neil, like how we had been dreaming to land McCormack, Andre Gray, and Afobe. We could have got those -- after all, we have spent 25m -- but we are badly managed by incompetent people. So wake up and be realistic because this is the new reality for DCFC.

Is that right re Pearson? Didn't know that. Not saying he's the one but there better be someone decent lined up if we're turning down 'prem' managers.

hopefully its a real leftfield move. It's completely staggering but before we got TBE, we wanted approached and wanted Barry effin Fry! I hope Mel has a suitable sidestep in mind for this version of operation DCFC. 

Still think we'll get Brendan. 

Actually, what's Jose up to...?

1 hour ago, Andrew James said:

Rowett are you kidding. Journey man and will have no clout and not connected enough. Average manager but doing ok. We need an ex premier league or top manager, this is a great job for the right person and NOT to appoint some emotional manager ex player who did well at Burton.

we will attract a fantastic manager with pull, connections, superb fitness and that person will hind onto the like of Will Hughes etc.

I think that is incredibly harsh on Gary Rowett.  How is he classed as a journeyman? He has only had two management positions and did really well at one and is doing really well at the other.  Not saying he is the right man for the job but we could do a lot worse than give him a chance.  

Archived