Rotherham (A) Tickets

REDCAR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, we got ours. Forgot on Monday - was in meetings most of the day. Could easily have missed out on one of my favourite away trips of the year.

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

Anyway, we got ours. Forgot on Monday - was in meetings most of the day. Could easily have missed out on one of my favourite away trips of the year.

headline of the year......

MAN ENJOYS VISIT TO ROTHERHAM.

20 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

We ain't getting more, they need to stop dreaming about that. Just get tickets in their end. Sorted! 

You won't get tickets in their end unless you have friends/relations in Yorkshire who have ordered before. They are super mardy about infiltrators.

Dear Anybody,

If you've changed your mind and want to get rid of your Rotherham ticket(s) or know anyone with spare tickets, please help the Aberdeenshire Rams out. Remember Derby County have not lost this season when the Aberdeenshire Rams have been there, so if you want a win, then do your best to help us get the 4 tickets we require.

Yours faithfully,

Inverurie Ram

On 26 February 2016 at 15:11, Inverurie Ram said:

Dear Mel,

Any chance you can work your magic and look after your magic Aberdeenshire Rams fans and sort us out for 4 tickets.

Yours faithfully,

Inverurie Ram.

You could end up on the bench ..... I am assuming you have limited experience of managing a football league club? 

44 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Dear Mel,

As igorlegend suggested, I'll sit on the bench if required and I'm more than happy to share my wonderful experience of winning this season with the mighty Rams.

Yours faithfully

Inverurie Ram

Also, abide by the rota of who gets to stand and witter to DW

smile, smile.....and err smile a bit 

1 hour ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Dear Mel,

As igorlegend suggested, I'll sit on the bench if required and I'm more than happy to share my wonderful experience of winning this season with the mighty Rams.

Yours faithfully

Inverurie Ram

If your really stuck, buy 4 hospitality tickets at 60+vat, they don't care who they go to.

11 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

If your really stuck, buy 4 hospitality tickets at 60+vat, they don't care who they go to.

Have you done this before at Rotherham or know that they are ok with who they go to?

And reading it, do you think there is a £50 option available or am I reading it right for Derby it's only Gold at £80 or £90?

I think I'll e-mail the guy and see what the cheapest option is.

Thanks reveldevil

http://www.themillers.co.uk/commercial/hospitality_packages/

9 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Have you done this before at Rotherham or know that they are ok with who they go to?

And reading it, do you think there is a £50 option available or am I reading it right for Derby it's only Gold at £80 or £90?

I think I'll e-mail the guy and see what the cheapest option is.

Thanks reveldevil

http://www.themillers.co.uk/commercial/hospitality_packages/

We're a gold match, non dining hospitality is 60+ vat, they won't ask too many questions just don't mention you're Derby fans when enquiring. 

It's not perfect, but seeing as you'd already tapped out no point in missing the game.

Archived