Night Mode

Animal is a Ram

I love Night Mode on my desktop, much easier on my eyes and the screen, so double win.

The only downside is that sometimes pasted (and therefore formatted) content carries through the background colour making it look ugly and sometimes downright unreadable. 

Not entirely sure if anything can be done about it, as it is source formatting that is causing the problem not a forum feature in of itself, but thought I'd flag it up as a minor annoyance. Totally understand if nothing can be done.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
On 2/22/2016 at 03:42, David said:

Sorry I've not forgot, will be back this week, I'm just waiting on a minor issue to be fixed and then start work on repairing the night mode

Loved this feature, any chance of it making a comeback?

6 hours ago, rhysbeck said:

Loved this feature, any chance of it making a comeback?

Yes, I had to wait until recent changes had been made with some pages like unread content with the new filter bar. Give me until Wednesday, if you don't hear anything bump this to remind me.

1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Great news. Now can you work on my wife so that she doesn't moan at me because I'm using the computer or ipad in bed?

You want Daveo to work on t'wife?

He don't like flying, so I'll have to drive him, doubt his missus would. ?

will do! so far everything seems to be working / looking ok on mobile and laptop (using a macbook and iphone if that helps)

unrelated to night mode but Ive noticed the pages seem to load slightly slower on mobile recently- the first post on any given page of a topic will load, then there is an ad-box which loads a second(ish) later, then there's a long pause / lag, then finally the rest of the page loads. 

I've noticed the ad boxes look different and perhaps they could be affecting the loading time of the rest of the page elements? 

Archived