Mel, what are you doing?

Kernow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

Good job we're not Forest or Leeds. 

We have no idea what was happening behind the scenes, all we have to go on is the football - which was dross, but successful last year, and just dross this year. 

I can't believe how you can support this decison? We are on one bad run of form in a managers first ever season. Did you ever listen to what MM said about how PC "can be our Alex Ferguson' and how "promotion isn't a priority". Can't believe anything Mel says now, he lied to the fans. 

1 minute ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

I can't believe how you can support this decison? We are on one bad run of form in a managers first ever season. Did you ever listen to what MM said about how PC "can be our Alex Ferguson' and how "promotion isn't a priority". Can't believe anything Mel says now, he lied to the fans. 

Not really. Promotion wasn't the priority, and I quote - "The priorities were building on the Derby way and style of football enjoyed in the past two seasons"

Our survey said...

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

And Alex Ferguson was very nearly sacked but they kept with him and it paid off handsomely.

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

Not really. Promotion wasn't the priority, and I quote - "The priorities were building on the Derby way and style of football enjoyed in the past two seasons"

Our survey said...

hqdefault.jpg

Mel also said that he could be our next Ferguson during our good run of form this season, so he obviously enjoyed the style of play then. One bad run of form shouldn't lead to a sacking.

I always thought that Derby were a club that stuck with there managers and were different from other clubs in that regard, but apparently not. 

It's funny how Mel Morris only has a problem with the style of play when it's no longer winning us games. He had no problem with us winning 'ugly' when we were winning.

Call a spade a spade Mel, you've had a tantrum because we've lost a few games. Be man enough to admit you had a tantrum and ****** up, and you might claw some credibility back.

Archived