Thorne goal

Cisse

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30 January 2016 at 12:11, Zag zig said:

Absolutely, would love to see P.C give Hendricks or Bryson the nod to do this Tuesday. Playing and running off C.M, keep saying it on many threads, that's all it needs to make Martin look good and the team to start buzzing. We have pace, ability, skill, just play personnel that can gel together in a manner that suits C.Ms game.

Thorne proved his class and composure, but it needed Martins vision. Take nothing away from Georgie though it would have graced any Prem match :wub:

Would love to see this too but unfortunately I don't think this is how Clement wants to operate. Seems very defence minded to me which is why Martin is getting little to no service. Be nice to go back to the all out attack football that mclaren gave us.

It was one of the few occasions when Fellaini (who I thought was absolutely superb on Friday doing the donkey work for United) was caught upfield, instead of following Martin all over the shop.

1 hour ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Would love to see this too but unfortunately I don't think this is how Clement wants to operate. Seems very defence minded to me which is why Martin is getting little to no service. Be nice to go back to the all out attack football that mclaren gave us.

Think the same, just would love to see it. As with George sitting as the anchor the defence would still have obvious cover, really believe it's the only way Chris will sparkle consistently again.

Archived