Derby County v Preston North End

Chris Mills

On 03/02/2016 at 11:10, RicME85 said:

He actually pulled up and held his groin which forced the substitution 

Too many players not playing in their natural positions or tactically to their strengths,thought we had an in depth squad with sufficient quality to avoid square pegs n round holes.

Ince shouldn't be on the right ,Wienmann not playing in position. Blackman on the left?Bent not even on the bench? Just wondering when we might see Carson in midfield.

With the squad depth don't understand why ?

If you need a spanner and have got one you wouldn't use mo grips .yes can improvise but not too the same effect so why bother.

Just not convinced by PC tactics, formations and team selections and his reading of games and decision making during 90 mins has baffled me through out the season.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too, despite the fact that I respect Warnocks abilities and consistency. He is being asked to play Fozzy's role as an attacking full back which isn't his strongest suit and when the rest of the team is off song, that flaw in his game is shown in stark relief 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Me too, despite the fact that I respect Warnocks abilities and consistency. He is being asked to play Fozzy's role as an attacking full back which isn't his strongest suit and when the rest of the team is off song, that flaw in his game is shown in stark relief 

Massive respect for the "stark relief". You're not related to Stephen Fry are you?

4 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Too many players not playing in their natural positions or tactically to their strengths,thought we had an in depth squad with sufficient quality to avoid square pegs n round holes.

Ince shouldn't be on the right ,Wienmann not playing in position. Blackman on the left?Bent not even on the bench? Just wondering when we might see Carson in midfield.

With the squad depth don't understand why ?

If you need a spanner and have got one you wouldn't use mo grips .yes can improvise but not too the same effect so why bother.

Just not convinced by PC tactics, formations and team selections and his reading of games and decision making during 90 mins has baffled me through out the season.

I really hope this is sarcasm because Ince and Blackman are almost certainly playing in their natural positions, or at the very least their most effective ones. There must be something going on behind the scenes with Bent because him not being in the squad at all really says something.

23 hours ago, Reithe glas said:

Massive respect for the "stark relief". You're not related to Stephen Fry are you?

No relative but positively zealous when it comes to our wonderful language. Why do we use clichees when we have a language the is so rich with subtle nuance. Mind you I am somewhat sick as a parrot due to the current run of poor form 

7 minutes ago, TETRA said:

Again nobody listened to me.

Perhaps not enough of your post was in caps so we didn't think you were super-duper serious.

Archived