The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/25/2016 at 10:24, McRamFan said:

Poor excuse. Under ND you where shipping a million a month and up there in or on the verge of a top six place. You haven't spent as much as us because you where not allowed to, because you spent way more that you could generate because your owner thought he could just buy success.

'Fans' hound out ND because a £100m investment wasn't good enough.

The circus is bought by a wealth Kuwait family business and handed to the one of the kids to keep him occupied.

You are now shipping £2m a month and have an embargo, the FA are paying your bills because your owner thinks its funny not to pay.

So far you have annoyed suppliers, HMRC and the FA. Your revenue income is non existent and you are one invoice away from administration.

We had this with the 3 amigos, however the fans stopped it becoming the farce that you are in.

On a positive note gates may increase for the next home game after your first win in forever.

That's because Rams fans think rationally and don't allow past glories to cloud our minds.  You go on Twitter and LTLF and it's STILL a 50/50 split where Fawaz is concerned.  How crap must things get before the majority of their fans realise that he is a complete and utter muppet and hound him out???

Hopefully a long, long time because in fairness, it's extremely entertaining...

On 13 April 2016 at 12:35, Srg said:

Problem is, I doubt their fans would be patient enough for it to happen. They've only recently gave up the notion their squad isn't title-winning material.

And to provide balance, I'm fairly certain we only endured what we did because it was Nigel Clough. I doubt the fans, en-masse, would have been as patient with someone else.

Play offs? 

Going fir for the title mate

On 23 April 2016 at 00:38, DCFCArmy said:

tbf we only managed a 1-1 draw with Fulham a while back

Massive confidence boost for next season 

Now they can put all their attention onto hopefully seeing us fail in the playoffs

Tbf that's been on my mind for 3/4 months

On 24 April 2016 at 13:56, Alpha said:

You spent nowhere near as much as us but we're fine with FFP

It must have been a bit somewhere near as much as us. 

No because you have people working at the club with commercial sense and don't treat their ST holders as customers or their only source of income. 

You our have spent a massive amount but your owner seems to be confident your covered for ffp. Must be close tho and most probably one reason why you didn't go out and get a manager

On 24 April 2016 at 15:46, rynny said:

How are you going to get out of it in the summer when the accounts aren't due till December and you have already had a embargo because of your latest accounts? Genuine question as it doesn't make sense?

It doesn't but fawaz knows what he's doing ;)

On 24 April 2016 at 16:05, DCFCArmy said:

Poor Forest though.. the highlight of their season is seeing us fail in the playoffs (if we do indeed fail) 

And knowing those heartless lot they'll be hoping Fester fail as well :lol:

There is a sense of achievement and happiness when you watch your rivals fail. It's nearly as enjoyable as winning yourself. 

I was at a BBQ when you was last in the PO final. I got them to bring down the tv so I could watch it. Then the heavens opened up and I put it in the 'coal house' so the tv didn't get wet. I was the only one  that was watching and I absolutely pissed myself. Was one of the great BBQs I've been to

On 24 April 2016 at 16:19, Rams forever said:

Typical forest fan dawnie is ,there in an embargo because they spent heavily on players while paying loads in wages and losing 2 million quid a month,on top of that there ground is old and knack erred and they can not generate enough cash through ticket sales or corporate entertainment,simple maths really shi$ loads going out and little or nowt coming in,you'd think even fawaz could work it out!

We have a perfectly adequate bar in the Trent end that could easily be used as a restaurant in the week and a bar to watch football when it's on. 

Yet it sits there unloved and forgotten

On 25 April 2016 at 10:24, McRamFan said:

Poor excuse. Under ND you where shipping a million a month and up there in or on the verge of a top six place. You haven't spent as much as us because you where not allowed to, because you spent way more that you could generate because your owner thought he could just buy success.

'Fans' hound out ND because a £100m investment wasn't good enough.

The circus is bought by a wealth Kuwait family business and handed to the one of the kids to keep him occupied.

You are now shipping £2m a month and have an embargo, the FA are paying your bills because your owner thinks its funny not to pay.

So far you have annoyed suppliers, HMRC and the FA. Your revenue income is non existent and you are one invoice away from administration.

We had this with the 3 amigos, however the fans stopped it becoming the farce that you are in.

On a positive note gates may increase for the next home game after your first win in forever.

You really do need some new material 

2 minutes ago, stoners said:

There is a sense of achievement and happiness when you watch your rivals fail. It's nearly as enjoyable as winning yourself. 

It's because you've forgotten what success feels like stoners. Maybe you will get a taste of it again some time this century. Depends how long your fan base can tolerate  (or even celebrate) having a clown for an owner. 

On 25 April 2016 at 18:01, rynny said:

Accounts are submitted by the beginning of December (it wouldn't be like Fawaz to have money related items ready well before they are due :lol:) and you will not be able to submit any new accounts until after this season has finished. So unless it is a case of showing signs you will be complying with them otherwise I am at a loss.

Because fawaz is always late they give him till June 

9 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

That's because Rams fans think rationally and don't allow past glories to cloud our minds.  You go on Twitter and LTLF and it's STILL a 50/50 split where Fawaz is concerned.  How crap must things get before the majority of their fans realise that he is a complete and utter muppet and hound him out???

Hopefully a long, long time because in fairness, it's extremely entertaining...

The tide is changing trust me 

4 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

It's because you've forgotten what success feels like stoners. Maybe you will get a taste of it again some time this century. Depends how long your fan base can tolerate  (or even celebrate) having a clown for an owner. 

Your right. It has been the only thing to cheer about for the past 3 years

29 minutes ago, stoners said:

I was at a BBQ when you was last in the PO final. I got them to bring down the tv so I could watch it. Then the heavens opened up and I put it in the 'coal house' so the tv didn't get wet. I was the only one  that was watching and I absolutely pissed myself. Was one of the great BBQs I've been to

I really, really wish I'd bought one of those 'Forest Wembley' tee shirts from eBay a few years ago. Mind you, I can't talk. I've already got my Wembley hotel booked for this season.

41 minutes ago, stoners said:

Its not quite up there with this one 

10 hours ago, stoners said:

You really do need some new material 

No I don't, you lot keep making the same mistakes.

Its your shower that needs something new.  Why don't you go and ask Fawaz to stop the slide into oblivion and stop being a complete laughing stock.

It use to be fun when you where a football team, now you are just sad and on the endangered list, just like the Panda.

Archived