The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Sounded like nottingham to me :)

Sounded like Nottingham to the Memsahib too. Didn't sound like anything to me.

Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Why would they be singing "are you watching Nottingham"

You're our rivals, and you will be next season, when we are in the same league again.

I admire your optimism, but i really do think you have left it a bit late for promotion push.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

They were singing are you watching Tottenham lol who are just about to kick off against Man U. 

Liverpool are 1-1 with Stoke who have just equalised.

sounded like nottingham to me....they said it was to do with all the comparisons with the 1970's forest team, im told they won a couple of trophies back then.

3 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

Why would they be singing "are you watching Nottingham"

You're our rivals, and you will be next season, when we are in the same league again.

You do realise that it was a joke when we where saying you where promoted in August?

16 hours ago, Paul71 said:

sounded like nottingham to me....they said it was to do with all the comparisons with the 1970's forest team, im told they won a couple of trophies back then.

No comparison, real football didn't start till 93.

Could do with Brighton dropping points though. I hope they draw, but in a way that doesn't give Forest's players much confidence. :lol:

Just now, SaintRam said:

Could do with Brighton dropping points though. I hope they draw, but in a way that doesn't give Forest's players much confidence. :lol:

Doesn't make that much difference really Brighton pretty much a dead very for playoffs an can't see anyone dislodging the top 2

Just now, Statham512 said:

Doesn't make that much difference really Brighton pretty much a dead very for playoffs an can't see anyone dislodging the top 2

Want to be at home in the 2nd leg of the playoffs 

On 10 April 2016 at 12:35, DCFCArmy said:

Forest could be 21st this time next week and still no chance of going down, that's how poor the bottom 3 have been this season.. I expected better from MK Dons though, losing to that lot our lowest point this season. 

20th... they were making a late push for playoffs 6 weeks ago

When they were catching us up ???

Archived