The Fawaz Circus 2016

25 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Having slept on last nights performance I stand by my immediate critique that the players were/are ***** and many of them should **** off. 

Also, the Derby fan who was arguing with me on twitter when I said Oliver Burke would walk into our side would have a task on his hands defending our wingers after that ******' game. 

We've known its the players for some time now, a lot of our fans blamed Clement, yet the players stood around laughing the day after in training, then Wassall bore the brunt of it, esp with Shackell telling him to "f*** off" after the capitulation at Rotherham, and now their putting in half a**** effort under Pearson, some of them are a disgrace and need moving on. 

Oliver Burke wouldn't walk into our team for one reason, he'd have lost his mind within 48 hours at our club.. Not to defend Shackell or Johnson... but what the hell has happened to those pair since signing? Johnson looks like a pub player and Shackell looks to have totally given up.. I wonder if Shackell cries to a picture of Dyche.. like tonka on mike bassett england manager.. "I love you boss". 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

I wonder if Shackell cries to a picture of Dyche.. like tonka on mike bassett england manager.. "I love you boss". 

Even if I don't agree with the rest of your post, this alone warrants a like :lol:

4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Also, the Derby fan who was arguing with me on twitter when I said Oliver Burke would walk into our side would have a task on his hands defending our wingers after that ******' game. 

He's a fantastic prospect mate. Without getting too giddy at this stage he reminds me of a young Gareth bale, no fear, pace for days and tall and strong enough to hold off the rougher challenges. 

He's going to a club better than us eventually, but hope we can hold onto him for a few years at least. 

7 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

He's a fantastic prospect mate. Without getting too giddy at this stage he reminds me of a young Gareth bale, no fear, pace for days and tall and strong enough to hold off the rougher challenges. 

He's going to a club better than us eventually, but hope we can hold onto him for a few years at least. 

He looks fantastic, strong, fast, confident and willing to take on his man. He's exactly the type of player we're lacking at the minute. Blackman, Camara and Ince are all willing to try and take on their man, but they all need to do a few step overs before cutting inside instead of using their pace.

You'll be delighted to hear we're close to spending over £20 million on Vydra and Kodjia. I'm sure you guys won't mock us for that at all .... :lol:

9 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

He looks fantastic, strong, fast, confident and willing to take on his man. He's exactly the type of player we're lacking at the minute. Blackman, Camara and Ince are all willing to try and take on their man, but they all need to do a few step overs before cutting inside instead of using their pace.

You'll be delighted to hear we're close to spending over £20 million on Vydra and Kodjia. I'm sure you guys won't mock us for that at all .... :lol:

:lol::lol:

Again, good players but you're paying far too much? Its just going to put out the existing players even more when these new guns come in on stupid money !

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

:lol::lol:

Again, good players but you're paying far too much? Its just going to put out the existing players even more when these new guns come in on stupid money !

Looks like Martin may be off to Fulham and Hendrick could finally move to Burnley. Should get at least £15 million for them if they do leave so we aren't losing much. Those 2 joining would lead to a big change in style which is probably needed after 3 years of nearlyness.

Vydra has basically signed (his girlfriend/wife follows Derby and has replied on Twitter about him joining) and Kodjia was left out of Bristol City's squad today due to us and City being close to agreeing a deal. Would have liked us to test you lot for Assombalonga before we went in for Kodjia, he'd fit right in here with all the injuries. 

Your two best players aren't they?

Martin smacks of a mardy so and so mind you. Don't see him tracking back and he always looks like someones just pissed in his boots. 

Would have been a bad idea putting in for Britt, he would have been expensive and to be fair.. very injury prone

1 minute ago, Red_Dawn said:

Your two best players aren't they?

Martin smacks of a mardy so and so mind you. Don't see him tracking back and he always looks like someones just pissed in his boots. 

Would have been a bad idea putting in for Britt, he would have been expensive and to be fair.. very injury prone

Martin yeah, Hendrick no chance. Hughes is definitely our best player, but he's being wasted in a deep position at the minute because we have quite a few injuries (shocker!). Hendrick mixes opinion between Derby fans, some wouldn't even have him in their starting 11 (me included) and some think he's key for us.

Martin has been the focal point of our team for 3 years and has been fantastic, but since McClaren left he's not been his usual self. No goals in 14 now, went something like 18 games last season without scoring and it seems Pearson may even prefer Bent to him. He's a fantastic player but when he plays, the system HAS to be based around him, otherwise you're effectively playing with 10 men. Will be sad to see him go if he is sold, but I think it's about time we had a change of style in order for us to progress.

Sith Happens
2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

There we go lads another couple of million on his price tag

Probably wont get much reaction here, i think most of us are busy ripping each other apart right now in total meltdown because we arent 10 points clear.

Good win for your lot though.

@Red_Dawn Ignore the bit about Kodjia joining I said earlier, looks like he's off to Hull. Within the space of 2 hours earlier Bristol Post (the paper that reported the deal) went from he's signing for Derby, to he's close to signing and that's why he was left out, to it's not close to being done and Prem teams are also interested and now it's reported he's set to sign for Hull.

Journalists eh? :lol:

Just now, stoners said:

So let's get this right 

the solution to spending so much money is to spend more money? 

Hevent you learnt? We have

Spending the money wasn't/isn't the problem. 

The problem as far as I see it lies within the players we had predating those we've bought. 

Ok, we spent money fairly badly last season but the signings didn't suddenly make us do things (negatively) we've never done before. The same players are making the same mistakes / not turning up at all just as they did before we made any of those signings and over time it's become more and more frequent.

Just weak-minded.

Should have seen the signs when they kept not turning up to games against Forest. 

The 5-0 was during our best season with these lads, where they seemed to get caught up in a whirlwind of confidence (and of course, Forests worst season in recent times too). 

I genuinely think if something like the QPR game had happened earlier in the season we wouldn't have even made the playoffs.  

Archived