Find the 65 hidden movies

Bris Vegas

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 65 - I think

Toy Story, Alice in Wonderland, Pan, Ratatouille, Back to the Future, Chicken Run, Big Hero 6, Alien, Forrest Gump, Wolf of Wall Street, V for Vendetta, Wizard of Oz, Matrix, Kill Bill, Mary Poppins, Beetlejuice, The Graduate, Herbie, Bambi, Black Swan, Minions, Italian Job, Up, The Hunger Games, Ghost, Titanic, Batman , The Love Bug, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Phone Booth, Harry Potter, Ghostbusters, The Shining, Aladdin, Airplane, Avengers, Arachnophobia, War of the Worlds, Godzilla, The Social Network, Pyscho, Bill and Ted, ET, Wall Street, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cast Away, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, American Beauty, Blues Brothers, Cocktail, Green Lantern, The Birds, Indiana Jones, Blade Runner, Twelve Monkeys, It, Dirty Harry, Apocalypse Now, Predator, American Graffiti, They Live , Frozen, Clockwork Orange, The Crow, Before Midnight

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The 65 - I think

Toy Story, Alice in Wonderland, Pan, Ratatouille, Back to the Future, Chicken Run, Big Hero 6, Alien, Forrest Gump, Wolf of Wall Street, V for Vendetta, Wizard of Oz, Matrix, Kill Bill, Mary Poppins, Beetlejuice, The Graduate, Herbie, Bambi, Black Swan, Minions, Italian Job, Up, The Hunger Games, Ghost, Titanic, Batman , The Love Bug, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Phone Booth, Harry Potter, Ghostbusters, The Shining, Aladdin, Airplane, Avengers, Arachnophobia, War of the Worlds, Godzilla, The Social Network, Pyscho, Bill and Ted, ET, Wall Street, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cast Away, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, American Beauty, Blues Brothers, Cocktail, Green Lantern, The Birds, Indiana Jones, Blade Runner, Twelve Monkeys, It, Dirty Harry, Apocalypse Now, Predator, American Graffiti, They Live , Frozen, Clockwork Orange, The Crow, Before Midnight

Why can I count 66 here? I've added one which wasn't in there. Damn which one was it?

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

You have Herbie and the Love Bug

Thanks, was just going through the list and spotted that. Think it was a previous suggestion which I thought was in there. Both with the number 53 on the car right?

I haven't seen either film! Wouldn't have got it in a million years.

So far, you've found...26

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

The Dark Knight

Forrest Gump

Bambi

Wall Street

Mary Poppins

Psycho

War of the Worlds

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Cocktail

Apocalypse Now

Airplane!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

Black Swan

Back to the Future

The Italian Job

The Shining

The Birds

The Love Bug

Dirty Harry

Alice in Wonderland

Ghostbusters

The Wizard of Oz

Titanic

Alien

Aladdin

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

They turned out to be chimneys. On a roof. Who'd have thought it? And I felt pretty stupid about thinking for ages about films with boots on roofs. 

I was trying to think of a film called 'wavy roof tiles'.

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

Thanks, was just going through the list and spotted that. Think it was a previous suggestion which I thought was in there. Both with the number 53 on the car right?

I haven't seen either film! Wouldn't have got it in a million years.

come on Bris, don't let me down i had you as a cool dude.....everyone has seen Herbie..!

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

come on Bris, don't let me down i had you as a cool dude.....everyone has seen Herbie..!

I've seen my fair share of movies, but honestly I'd never heard of it. Quite a bit before my time I reckon. I'll watch it tomorrow... Got a whole day to kill!

Archived