The suggestion thread

Ram@Lincoln

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Several requests were made for no discussions and serious suggestions only yet these were being ignored.

Found myself removing daft suggestions and sign X player from the thread on a daily basis. 

I'am looking at other ways we can collect serious suggestions and keeping the crap out.

1 hour ago, Daveo said:

Several requests were made for no discussions and serious suggestions only yet these were being ignored.

Found myself removing daft suggestions and sign X player from the thread on a daily basis. 

I'am looking at other ways we can collect serious suggestions and keeping the crap out.

Could it be the same as this part of the forum, where a mod has to approve all posts?

• 4 months later...

I wonder if it would be possible to have a thread devoted to our goals so we can just click on a particular match to see them mainly for reference.

I don't mean nicking anything off Ramsplayer or the official site but somebody usually posts sky highlights in the match day thread, could these all be put in their own thread do you think ?

Thanks. 

15 hours ago, EastHertsRam said:

I wonder if it would be possible to have a thread devoted to our goals so we can just click on a particular match to see them mainly for reference.

I don't mean nicking anything off Ramsplayer or the official site but somebody usually posts sky highlights in the match day thread, could these all be put in their own thread do you think ?

Thanks. 

What about RSS feeds?

Would it be worth setting one up for the clubs' Youtube channel? It wouldn't just be game highlights, though. Unless someone would be willing to setup a play list with all the match highlights and point an RSS to that.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6224202?hl=en

Good point well made, not much point linking to Sky Sports.

Just looked and if you go to the clubs YouTube channel, click on playlists you will see match highlights. 

Could maybe add these to the Matchday threads in the first post. If you had just a topic of embedded videos it would take ages to open

image.png

Archived