Amazon Prime

Day

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Daveo said:

Just became a serious contender to Netflix and NowTV.

Can now pay £7.99 monthly subscription instead of paying £80 for the year up front.

You still get the next day delivery as well. 

For an extra £2 you can have the discs in the post, which are a lot newer films than the ones you can stream. Unless this has just changed - hope not.

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

no morrrrrrrrrrrre please, I already have SKY direct, SKY via Virgin, Now TV (which im going to try and run solely on free vouchers) Netflix

Why do you have SKY on its own and through Virgin?.

You're right, though, there are so many ways of viewing nowadays & BT are strengthening their offering & it'll be interesting to see who will survive long term.

On 30/10/2015 16:17:22, Wolfie said:

For an extra £2 you can have the discs in the post, which are a lot newer films than the ones you can stream. Unless this has just changed - hope not.

Got an email on Saturday that the £2 extra a month for discs in the post is changing in February to £9.99:angry:. That'll be cancelled, then.

They're probably hoping to kill it off for most and force more people to stream instead, as it will be far cheaper for them to manage.

I've somehow contrived to sign up for Amazon Prime without realising. £79 has gone from my account this morning.

I think I may have clicked something to do with next day delivery, but I certainly didn't take advantage of the month trial!

I don't know whether to take it on the chin and just have a look about see if it's any good and try and use it, or whether to fight for my 79 nugs back, as I've never even logged in or anything.

It's totally worth it. A great selection to watch, free next day delivery and the music is cracking too. 

I paid it all up front and will do next time. The new Top Gear on there soon. Sneaky Pete looks like it will be a good un and Mr Robot. 

I keep the now tv box for Derby games on sky.

Archived