Johnson

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tombo said:

Come off it! 

I like the guy, he's been good. But I am getting a bit sick of hearing about how he's turned our season around. He's been a big part of our good form but lets not tongue his bumhole too much just yet, he's only played 8 games for us.

I know, I'm tired of hearing it too. It's clearly me that turned the season round and not Johnson.

Was quite a bit of talk of him getting an England call up a few years ago, top championship player but not England class. George Thorne and Will Hughes however, both will play for England imo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/15307552

Bradley Johnson concentrating on Norwich City form

Norwich City midfielder Bradley Johnson has said that he is not being distracted by reports linking him with a call-up to the England squad.

Johnson, 24, joined the Canaries on a free transfer from Leeds Unitedin the summer and has made an instant impression at Carrow Road.

"It's a great achievement for me to be watched by the England staff," Johnson told BBC Radio Norfolk.

"But I'm just concentrating on doing my best for Norwich City."

Johnson, who has American heritage, was linked with a call-up to theUSA national side for the 2010 World Cup but this never materialised.

He added: "I've just got to keep my performances up and see where that takes me.

"If I get a call-up then great, that's a bonus to me."

Archived