How much would you pay for a scarf

FrostedRam

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scarf trivia

I had a spare Derby scarf to give to Cisse but he'd been in shop and bought one?

My brother used to have a 6 foot long Derby scarf that was knitted for him. He got acosted by a skin head in the Broadmarsh centre who seemed very interested in it.

most scarves are too short to do that thing whereby you fold it in half, wrap it round your neck, then stick the floppy ends through the doo dah. I had two joined together so that i can stick my floppy ends through me doo dah without any fear of embarrassment. If anything mine is too long. But I'd rather that than have a short floppy wotsit sticking out. 

5 Designs at the moment but ordered 2 in different quality t shirts seeing how they come out before making available.

I went for premium t shirts at first but Boycie told me you are all tight gits so made a cheaper t shirt as well. 

Should be here next week sometime

5 Designs at the moment but ordered 2 in different quality t shirts seeing how they come out before making available.

I went for premium t shirts at first but Boycie told me you are all tight gits so made a cheaper t shirt as well. 

Should be here next week sometime

well, maybe they all aren't exactly like me.

Archived