My big day out!

SK47

So I started a thread a couple weeks ago asking which stand in the I-Pro was the best for atmosphere. After people had confirmed what I sort of expected, I decided to opt for the SS.

Problem was, All the seats where I wanted to sit weren't available and ended up sitting in the corner, with families and there little termites. If it wasn't for the fact I could see all the SS lot directly behind the goal to the right of me singing there hearts out, I would of thought I was in the NS! 

Other than about 4 occasions, people didn't sing, They just clapped. It wasn't the atmosphere I was hoping for, but i suppose I know for next time.

I even bought an I-Pro drink for the full Rams experience. It tasted like the other 27364392 energy drinks on the market, But because it's our ground sponsor, I'll say it's Devine.  

As for the game, Derby dominated. Started a bit slow in terms of continuity but after 5-10 mins, The passes started to come off and Brentford were lucky that it was only 2-0.

We looked really comfortable and solid at the back, Keogh and Shackell is 100% the best CB pairing in the league. No debating.  

Bradley Johnson Played his best game for the Rams so far yesterday, gave the team (along with Thorne) the desired balance we are after. 

One MASSIVE plus for me was Cyrus playing really well. You could see what it meant to him yesterday after months of people writing him off. More of the same, And Baird wont get near him.

No real negatives about yesterday. Forsyth misplaced a few passes like he does most weeks, Nothing new here. Shotton made the through ball of the game to there player which could of been disastrous, I would of personally bought Pearce on instead.

Other than that, I had a great day. I'm already planning on which game I'm going to go to next, And even the misses loved it.  The club is definitely going in the right direction, Really excited for the future! COYR!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A typical plastic reaction.

its "distance" this

"kids at the weekend" that

"shifts" summart.

but, as you're important, I'm glad you enjoyed your day out.

all you needed was to meet sage at the pub before the game and sit and listen to him with a pint.

when you down again?

you could car share with Daveo?

A typical plastic reaction.

its "distance" this

"kids at the weekend" that

"shifts" summart.

but, as you're important, I'm glad you enjoyed your day out.

all you needed was to meet sage at the pub before the game and sit and listen to him with a pint.

when you down again?

you could car share with Daveo?

The highlight of anyone's day I'd imagine.

Archived