£29 for Wolves fans for our game

Mafiabob

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There would need to be a change in regulations with the Football League, because away ticket prices are supposed to be exactly the same as home ticket prices for a comparable seat for the same game.

If you chose to charge say £20 for away fans, then you would need to charge £20 for home fans - and that would erode the game-for-game differential in comparison to season ticket prices, which are about that level per game on average when you discount the Early Brd offers, subsequent season renewal discounts etc.

There would need to be a change in regulations with the Football League, because away ticket prices are supposed to be exactly the same as home ticket prices for a comparable seat for the same game.

If you chose to charge say £20 for away fans, then you would need to charge £20 for home fans - and that would erode the game-for-game differential in comparison to season ticket prices, which are about that level per game on average when you discount the Early Brd offers, subsequent season renewal discounts etc.

Can't believe i'm paying £26 to watch us play Burnley on a monday night on Sky either.

Or that Alfreton charge £14 for non-league football.

Or that Burton charge £19 for a terrace ticket, £22 for a seat!

Football is properly rubbish now. Prices are about 50% too high across the board.

Can't believe i'm paying £26 to watch us play Burnley on a monday night on Sky either.

Or that Alfreton charge £14 for non-league football.

Or that Burton charge £19 for a terrace ticket, £22 for a seat!

Football is properly rubbish now. Prices are about 50% too high across the board.

Eh? £14 isn't bad. Just because it's non league doesn't mean it's rubbish football. I went to watch an Alfreton game last season and it was money well spent. It was pay what you want but was happy to pay a tenner.

It's not the White Horse pub team you know? It's a proper professional football club...

Eh? £14 isn't bad. Just because it's non league doesn't mean it's rubbish football. I went to watch an Alfreton game last season and it was money well spent. It was pay what you want but was happy to pay a tenner.

It's not the White Horse pub team you know? It's a proper professional football club...

For division 6 football I think it's appalling. You can watch Bayern Munich, the best team in Europe more or less for the same amount. Fiver on the gates should be the absolute maximum at that level. Mickleover Sports charge a tenner for God's sake. I think people (not necessarily you, Tombo) forget that football was the working mans game once upon a time. It shouldn't be financially restrictive to go to matches.

I blame the cinemas. If their prices weren't so high, people wouldn't be able to justify the cost of football by saying "well when compared with other leisure activities, football works out at roughly the same price as the pictures per minute".

Social cleansing is what it is.

Archived