Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

Srg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recently bought the game and love it. I'm slightly disappointed that they haven't updated the squads yet and therefore I haven't played with Derby or started a career with them yet but it will be worth it for how good the gameplay is. It's my first year as a FIFA convert so hopefully it will be worth the investment.

I recently bought the game and love it. I'm slightly disappointed that they haven't updated the squads yet and therefore I haven't played with Derby or started a career with them yet but it will be worth it for how good the gameplay is. It's my first year as a FIFA convert so hopefully it will be worth the investment.

Don't think it was a "decision" really. It's about what Sony and Microsoft will allow on their systems to my knowledge. There are certain procedures to do with how data may or may not be traded and used between systems, and I guess they just failed to come up with a solution. 

At least you can fix all the badges and kits on the PS4 version. 

Can you link me to an article or something about this?

Do you mean they've disabled the option to import an option file in a patch/update?

Do you have to connect to 'Konami Online' to play the game and they're detecting illegal option files and deleting your account, stopping you play it if detected? Or simply banning people linking to option files on their forums?

This game is brilliant, messing around with the new Master League as well, and despite my initial reservations, it is wonderful. The transfer fees are all a bit of a mess, but that seems to be mainly an issue of scale. That is, it seems what would be a £60 million transfer is around a £30 million transfer and so on. That said, age doesn't seem to mean much with the transfers. 

Overall, very happy with the game so far. 

This game is brilliant, messing around with the new Master League as well, and despite my initial reservations, it is wonderful. The transfer fees are all a bit of a mess, but that seems to be mainly an issue of scale. That is, it seems what would be a £60 million transfer is around a £30 million transfer and so on. That said, age doesn't seem to mean much with the transfers. 

Overall, very happy with the game so far. 

Yeah it's definitely just scale, think it's the same in Fifa... as long as it's relative, so Messi and Ronaldo cost way more of whatever the currency is, that's fine.

I'm just waiting for this transfer update to start it. Need to finish editing too.

I got knocked out the champions league I was doing, going to try a Europa league next.

Which game settings are you using?

Archived