Envyous

Ovis aries

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice wheels, car's pretty hot too.  Maybe they will lend it to you when on holiday abroad, but then again maybe that's not such a great idea.  The Russians were fine with Khaki and rough materials before sailors smuggled blue jeans to them and then there was no pleasing them anymore and their empire collapsed.

Nice wheels, car's pretty hot too.  Maybe they will lend it to you when on holiday abroad, but then again maybe that's not such a great idea.  The Russians were fine with Khaki and rough materials before sailors smuggled blue jeans to them and then there was no pleasing them anymore and their empire collapsed.

Think my Saab 9 5 will see me out .

Your son-in-law clearly enjoys a comfortable ride.

He has had a Merc as long as I have known him, his last one was a saloon, don't ask me what model, I do know it was a limited edition, and there was three ways of changing gear, auto and manual , and also on the steering wheel, much to complicated for me, I just shoot off in first, bang it in third, whack my foot down, and stick it in fifth soon as, and wind the window down and put my elbow on the sill.

He has had a Merc as long as I have known him, his last one was a saloon, don't ask me what model, I do know it was a limited edition, and there was three ways of changing gear, auto and manual , and also on the steering wheel, much to complicated for me, I just shoot off in first, bang it in third, whack my foot down, and stick it in fifth soon as, and wind the window down and put my elbow on the sill.

Thought that was the only way to drive?

Archived