Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I really want the guy... Stinks of the following:

panic_button_3_63_0.thumb.jpg.380c666202

Why? Udders regard him as their best player, Derby have been chasing him for a while, if they and us feel 5m is the fee needed to get him here...why is a panic buy ?

Why? Udders regard him as their best player, Derby have been chasing him for a while, if they and us feel 5m is the fee needed to get him here...why is a panic buy ?

If it's true. They asked for £5m at first and we refused. Then made a big stink about "we won't be pressured into overpaying". 1 loss later and seems we've thrown that principle out.

IF IT'S TRUE.

If it's true. They asked for £5m at first and we refused. Then made a big stink about "we won't be pressured into overpaying". 1 loss later and seems we've thrown that principle out.

IF IT'S TRUE.

Hope it is true 5 Million seems about the right price for a quality player these days 

IF IT'S TRUE.

I thought there stance has always been that they don't want to sell? I'm not ITK so will bow to your knowledge, but where did this info come from?

Hope it is true 5 Million seems about the right price for a quality player these days 

Depends how the fee is constructed. If it is linked to league position, promotion, appearances etc. it might not be too bad. We have certainly got to get someone into midfield as a matter of priority.

just bartering mate. 

We're rubbish at bartering then aren't we?

Us: We want Butterfield

Them: £5m

Us: No, we'll go into the loan market then, we won't be bullied in the transfer market.

Them: *no response*

Us: Actually, we've just lost to Leeds, how much was it again? 5 mil I believe?

We're rubbish at bartering then aren't we?

Us: We want Butterfield

Them: £5m

Us: No, we'll go into the loan market then, we won't be bullied in the transfer market.

Them: *no response*

Us: Actually, we've just lost to Leeds, how much was it again? 5 mil I believe?

Never thought we would get him for less to be honest. 

Selling clubs and agents hold all the cards. 

Its still not sure we have him is it have we a source yet. 

Archived