Derby train station

ketteringram

I always come to games from the M1 side of Derby. As I'm off work this week, we decided to stay here for a few days as tourists, and the two games. We were at the round house yesterday by the station. We were going to use the bridge at the station, to cross the line. Doesn't seem possible without a train ticket. Is that correct?? On the plus side, it did mean we saw the brunswick! We ate last night at Anoki, which was very good. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always come to games from the M1 side of Derby. As I'm off work this week, we decided to stay here for a few days as tourists, and the two games. We were at the round house yesterday by the station. We were going to use the bridge at the station, to cross the line. Doesn't seem possible without a train ticket. Is that correct?? On the plus side, it did mean we saw the brunswick! We ate last night at Anoki, which was very good. 

I think you can from the station entrance side. Did you go in the Pointy Room at the Brunny? We eat in the Viceroy just around the corner from the Anoki. Also expensive but good.

they normally have the barriers open on matchday

Archived