Friday night at Forest

RamFan13

And waste even more money? Ticket prices are high enough

It's £6.80 for an adult return without a railcard. Hardly big money is it? And you save petrol money and the planet.

You might even meet me on the train mate.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's £6.80 for an adult return without a railcard. Hardly big money is it? And you save petrol money and the planet.

Traffic in town will be pretty bad as well. Will take longer to get to the train station then actually travelling on the train

Traffic in town will be pretty bad as well. Will take longer to get to the train station then actually travelling on the train

I have no idea where you live and don't know anything about Derby's public transport but I'm sure you can get a bus.

If I lived in Derby, 7.45 on a Friday would be my perfect time.

Walk to train station then.

I have no idea where you live and don't know anything about Derby's public transport but I'm sure you can get a bus.

If I lived in Derby, 7.45 on a Friday would be my perfect time.

The bus station is also in town lol and traffic will still be awful when travelling

Does make me laugh when people moan about fixtures being moved, If Sky didn't show these fixtures we wouldn't have the TV revenue that helps us buy the players we are? same with sponsorships, I hate the Just Eat, what's that crap ruining the back of the shirt, I'll never call it the iPro etc. That's great, would you rather us be excluded from Sky Sports, no sponsorships or advertising round the ground and we rely just on ticket and merchandise sales?

Also how have people not learnt by now that fixtures are subject to change, not just for Sky but if we progress in the cup, they get moved. When was the last time we played Forest on a Saturday  at 3pm?

It could have been moved to Friday, Saturday morning, evening or Sunday and people will still moan that Sky is ruining football then move into the player suggestion thread and ask for us to sign Gestede or someone expensive, have a word.

Don't forget Forest give a smaller allocation now, what is it 1,800 odd? so whilst it may have buggered plans for a few hundred that are at work or just can't get there, Sky have helped thousands more get to watch what will be the last trip to Forest for a few years

Do you work? My work finishes at 5, takes me around half an hour to get home. If i did go I would be about 20 minutes late to the match. Better to not go at all.

Change at work and leave your stuff there. There's so many simple solutions to the problems you have.

Do you work? My work finishes at 5, takes me around half an hour to get home. If i did go I would be about 20 minutes late to the match. Better to not go at all.

If that aimed at me and yes I do. I work nights shifts but I'm off for few weeks that week anyway. :) Also we all knew FOREST game would be 'SELECTED ON SKY' 

Does make me laugh when people moan about fixtures being moved, If Sky didn't show these fixtures we wouldn't have the TV revenue that helps us buy the players we are? same with sponsorships, I hate the Just Eat, what's that crap ruining the back of the shirt, I'll never call it the iPro etc. That's great, would you rather us be excluded from Sky Sports, no sponsorships or advertising round the ground and we rely just on ticket and merchandise sales?

Also how have people not learnt by now that fixtures are subject to change, not just for Sky but if we progress in the cup, they get moved. When was the last time we played Forest on a Saturday  at 3pm?

It could have been moved to Friday, Saturday morning, evening or Sunday and people will still moan that Sky is ruining football then move into the player suggestion thread and ask for us to sign Gestede or someone expensive, have a word.

Don't forget Forest give a smaller allocation now, what is it 1,800 odd? so whilst it may have buggered plans for a few hundred that are at work or just can't get there, Sky have helped thousands more get to watch what will be the last trip to Forest for a few years

Yes, but probably because I don't really care who we sign.

7.30 on a Friday is probably the 2nd best time it could have been moved to though.

All games should be 3pm kick off on a Saturday with the odd Wednesday 7.30pm for night games.

No sponsors on the shirt.

No live matches on TV apart from the FA Cup Final and the World Cup.

TV coverage should be highlights only, Sportsnight with Coleman, on a Wednesday, Match of the Day on Saturday night and Star Soccer sunday afternoon.

If you want to watch live football get off your lardy half-fan arses and go and watch a real match now and again.

Archived