Gaming

SaintRam

A little late to the party but have recently started playing a lot of The Division.  Plodding through the solo content atm and after a couple of character restarts to get an idea of the game have reached about level 16 in my 20 or so hours.

Enjoying it immensely at the moment but not sure what to do when I hit the level cap.  The Dark Zone is not really solo friendly and I have no friends to group with lol.

That'll get fixed. Frankly I'm stunned at how bugless The Division is. Ubisoft games are usually some of the worst.

Although my friend couldn't walk into Madison Square Garden, any time he got close he'd fall through the world. Had to start the mission and get to the first checkpoint, then have him kill himself to teleport to us :lol:

32 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Dark Souls 3 - it's good to be back. Takes all of five minutes to start being brutal.

I died 1,124 times completing Dark Souls 2. 

Didn't think to count for Dark Souls 1 :lol:

Although it didn't help that I had a drink every time I died.

I'll grab Dark Souls 3 in the steam summer sale it'll inevitably be part of

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

That'll get fixed. Frankly I'm stunned at how bugless The Division is. Ubisoft games are usually some of the worst.

Although my friend couldn't walk into Madison Square Garden, any time he got close he'd fall through the world. Had to start the mission and get to the first checkpoint, then have him kill himself to teleport to us :lol:

I had a bizarre situation similar - all of a sudden my character just started running in one direction, through everything, eventually ending up in the Hudson River.. couldn't do anything, so had to quit the game via the home button and start it up again.

It restarted me in a safe zone, and I then fell through the world and it killed me for being outside the playable area. 2nd respawn it fixed itself..

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I had a bizarre situation similar - all of a sudden my character just started running in one direction, through everything, eventually ending up in the Hudson River.. couldn't do anything, so had to quit the game via the home button and start it up again.

It restarted me in a safe zone, and I then fell through the world and it killed me for being outside the playable area. 2nd respawn it fixed itself..

Ubisoft are just awful. 

I fell through the map a couple of times on the same play session just outside the Base of Operations.

What level is everyone? I'm 21. I found it quite difficult to really jump from 18-21 because there seems to be a mission gap where there's no real "new" mission to play that's suitable to your level.

Just now, Srg said:

I fell through the map a couple of times on the same play session just outside the Base of Operations.

What level is everyone? I'm 21. I found it quite difficult to really jump from 18-21 because there seems to be a mission gap where there's no real "new" mission to play that's suitable to your level.

I'm mid-teens but I haven't touched the game in a couple of weeks. 

Been way too distracted by the old favourites and a couple of new indulgences: Pillars of Eternity and Atlas Reactor. Couple of my friends are level 30 though, keep moaning at me for not getting there so we can do challenge modes. 

15 minutes ago, Srg said:

I'm level 15, its feeling like a bit of a chore because - as you pointed out - the next set of missions are recommended 24. Doesn't seem much story progression either... Just wandering around, picking up phones, shooting bad guys...

5 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I'm level 15, its feeling like a bit of a chore because - as you pointed out - the next set of missions are recommended 24. Doesn't seem much story progression either... Just wandering around, picking up phones, shooting bad guys...

I think it kinda starts expecting you to go hit the Dark Zone a bit

1 minute ago, Animal is a Ram said:

Yeah, been in a fair bit. Couple of times I've walked through the door and straight into the massive Cleaner types 

Usually fine if you go in the right sections, because obviously they're all levelled differently.

Not sure who's on Xbox, but I jumped into @Walsall_Ram game uninvited the other day... think he was level 5 or something.

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

I died 1,124 times completing Dark Souls 2. 

Didn't think to count for Dark Souls 1 :lol:

Although it didn't help that I had a drink every time I died.

I'll grab Dark Souls 3 in the steam summer sale it'll inevitably be part of

I couldn't even get past the first dungeon on Demon's Souls. Probably the hardest game I've ever played....:ph34r:

6 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

I couldn't even get past the first dungeon on Demon's Souls. Probably the hardest game I've ever played....:ph34r:

Never played Demon's Souls msyelf. Had a friend who finished it, who was the one who put me on to Dark Souls

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Never played Demon's Souls msyelf. Had a friend who finished it, who was the one who put me on to Dark Souls

Worth checking out if you ever get the chance. Stunning game, but incredibly difficult. Even as frustrating as it was constantly dying, you could still appreciate its brilliance.

Just now, StaffsRam said:

Worth checking out if you ever get the chance. Stunning game, but incredibly difficult. Even as frustrating as it was constantly dying, you could still appreciate its brilliance.

Not sure, if its as hard as that I meant get alcohol poisoning. Souls' are the best drinking games.