Klitschko v Fury

Dale The Ram

yeah best not write anything, someone is offended if you miss a full stop on this forum.

^

Full-stop should have a hyphen ffs :D

I know too well

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is from Manchester I think but he identifies with his Irish Traveller heritage to my knowledge

Just researched, his dad was a proper Gypsy if that is not offensive, known as Gypsy John Fury and used to do Bareknuckle.

Why does it matter if someone finds something you say offensive? The gippo's certainly didn't give a **** if I was offended when they left **** and rubbish all over the grass verge by the side of my road the other year.

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only person who likes Fury?

Joshua will go right to the top. The guy is a beast.

I like him as he injects some passion into it, the Klits are just boring and mechanical, reliant on holding and favourable referees siding with them.  Won't go with the way they manage to only be dope teated half as much as anyone else, must be an eastern europe thing.

I like him as he injects some passion into it, the Klits are just boring and mechanical, reliant on holding and favourable referees siding with them.  Won't go with the way they manage to only be dope teated half as much as anyone else, must be an eastern europe thing.

Klitschko does hold, but then again so does Floyd Maywether Jr.

Doesn't man they aren't world class fighters and excellent defensively. You don't go ten years winning every single title fight without being knocked down unless you are good at what you'e doing.

Tyson Fury definitely adds comical value to the sport, and there is a good fighter in there with good footwork. I don't want him to win, but then again, he openly admits there is nowhere for him to go if he doesn't win.

Boxing needs characters like Fury.

Klitschko has won most of his fight simply because he has been too big for most of his opponents , Fury is bigger so should have a chance.

Both of them are rubbish compared to most heavyweight champions of the past .

Stick either of them in a ring with Sugar Ray Robinson, theyd be lucky to got 5 rounds, even Klitschko wouldn't be able to defend against him

Don't think Sugar Ray would bother either of them he was only a middleweight :)

You must remember fighters weights used to be lower years ago , Henry Cooper was below 14stones when he  fought CassiusClay.

Ah he was Light Heavyweight as well, thought he did both Heavy and Middle.

But still, his record of 200 fights 173 wins (108 by KO) will never be repeated.

Apparently Muhammad Ali based his style on Sugar which is easy to see when looking back at the footage 

Archived