Bradford City Break 18,000 season tickets

Outstanding support for a league 1 side. Just like us they have nearly sold their full season ticket allocation.

I suppose it begs the questions why is the cap at 75%?  I know you need segregation and away allocation, But there's at least 15% buffer on top of that.

I spoke with a Liverpool fan on Saturday and he said he's been waiting SEVEN years for a season ticket.

I suppose in some ways we are quite fortunate to have "the right sized" stadium for our fan base, some other clubs are not so lucky.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I suppose you need to a decent amount of seats available to people who can't have a season ticket, for whatever reason. I think if we sell as many season tickets as we have a few years in a row (implication being we are successful in each year and not fighting relegation in the prem in 4 years time) we'll see that stadium improvement we heard about years ago. Bring the roof up to the same level all the way around the stadium.

Outstanding support for a league 1 side. Just like us they have nearly sold their full season ticket allocation.

I suppose it begs the questions why is the cap at 75%?  I know you need segregation and away allocation, But there's at least 15% buffer on top of that.

I spoke with a Liverpool fan on Saturday and he said he's been waiting SEVEN years for a season ticket.

I suppose in some ways we are quite fortunate to have "the right sized" stadium for our fan base, some other clubs are not so lucky.

Your friend should count himself lucky that he hasnt ended up with one.

It's a balance to maximise club income between selling as many season tickets as possible, to get bums on seats but holding enough back for other sales - where the prices are much higher.

True. I suppose you could argue the more you have at the ground the more likely you are going to maximize match day revenue. merchandise, catering ect Season tickets would almost guarantee that.

True. I suppose you could argue the more you have at the ground the more likely you are going to maximize match day revenue. merchandise, catering ect Season tickets would almost guarantee that.

Indeed and that's where the maths comes into play. Of course one way of maximising merchandising income would be to actually have some merchandise worth buying!. 

Archived