Why's it always doom and gloom with some Derby fans.

Curtains

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll be alright once the season starts again , curtains , dunna worry ..

Just read the forum and it's now Chris Evans fault and we are gambling with our future .

Really I just don't know what people want any more. 

Just read the forum and it's now Chris Evans fault and we are gambling with our future .

Really I just don't know what people want any more. 

You're never sure day to day yourself.... One day happy with a certain ex manager.... The next youre not.... Too many differing opinions for you so you can't make your own judgement?

Bring back Clough then you would be happy right. 

Bring them all back.... Cwyka, Brayford, Shackell the lot.... 

You're never sure day to day yourself.... One day happy with a certain ex manager.... The next youre not.... Too many differing opinions for you so you can't make your own judgement?

I fell out of love with McClaren what's wrong with that. 

Nigel Clough did ok but his legacy never leaves us IMO 

I fell out of love with McClaren what's wrong with that. 

Clough did ok but his legacy never leaves us IMO 

Don't mind anyone changing opinion. It was the way you dug yourself a mighty big hole about when you were challenged that's all...

The only challenge people if I believe there wrong... And I believe I'm right, I do try to argue points most of the time properly and will hear all your opinions out as well Curtains, as well as others on here...

Dont go down everyone is on my case route on here. We are challenging opinions, problem I struggle debating with you is that you  will come back with a totally different answer to a question asked and that's why you get challenged. I'm sure we are pretty reasonable.

Do not go down that you're on my case route with me. Trust me, I've had it a lot worse than you on social media with awful things happen.... 

Something said today that's ok may not be ok tomorrow....

Precisely @Cam the Ram once he realises this and were not getting on his back then we might get better debate... Last post illustrated to me perfectly why we can't debate

We've had two seasons in a row where we have won comfortably more than we have lost. We have played some great football and I honestly think it was a good thing we didn't go up this time around. We were not one of the best three teams over the 46 matches and our defending (as opposed to just our defence) was not good enough in the final games.

A new start gives us the opportunity to build a team good enough to beat Premiership teams.

I know I have criticised plenty of players on here but I do so in the hope their faults can be corrected. Let's face it, if our players had pace,aggression, fitness, ball control and an eye for goal they wouldn't stay in the Championship long!

Onwards and upwards.

Viva Paul!

Really I just don't know what people want any more

Curtains, do you understand the concept of debate and opinion?

Supporters have thoughts on a particular matter, and they might be construed as positive by one supporter and negative by another.

The 'gambling with our future' topic is not a negative one, I'm merely opening a debate on the merits of throwing more money at something.

I'll tell you what I want as you said you didn't know what people wanted anymore. I want a level of success achieved within the budget of DCFC.

If I were offered:

a) a multi-billionairre businessman is prepared to come in and throw stupid money at the club getting around financial fair play and we go on to achieve huge Man City style success

or

b) we carry on budgeting within our means and flirt with the top flight and even possibly make it once in a while

then I'll take option B every time.

Archived