Paul Clement Press Conference

Kernow

June 17th is a big day for PC. A set of manageable fixtures without playing our top rivals would be nice. First five games usually gets one team off to a flier. PC oozes confidence which will transmit to the players. Surely all the players realise that they will be playing for their places from the off. Different formations are on the way, which means play the formation with the best chance of winning the game. I suspect that PC has been promised about £10 million plus the money from any outgoings. If he wants Andreas Weimann and is able to get him along with Bent, we will look like the team to join.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nosy,a lot of you @TrueLou @ eddie @Tombo

Ok. I used to be in telly quite often. Success in football, interesting job, famous (nowadays ex) girlfriend and good talker is combo talkshows loved.

Happy now?

Ok. I used to be in telly quite often. Success in football, interesting job, famous (nowadays ex) girlfriend and good talker is combo talkshows loved.

Happy now?

What do we think @eddie @TrueLou? Anyone else suddenly getting a hankering for a pork pie?

Happy now?

Are you Sven Goran Erikkson?

Happy now?

Sounds like George Best 

Archived