The Future is Bright, the futures black and white!

UTR's

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

40miles per game X 23 = oh, round it up to 25 because i can't find the calculator on this windows 8 ***** and to take into account cup games/friendlies etc, where was i, oh yes, 40mpg x 25g = 1,000 miles.

Multiply by 40 years = 40,000 miles. And that's just home games.

You enjoy them this season too dcfcsmith. He will be Forest's marquee free transfer signing for the 2016/17 season.

Don't say things like that it's the stuff of nightmares anyway I Cant see that he wouldn't join a league one side :D

We have had two very good seasons unlucky to go up in both. We have a strong academy a world class head coach and will hopefully keep hold of Steele and Paul Simpson. I for one am exited for next season.

​I don't believe Clement has ever been a head coach let alone done anything to judge him world class

​I don't believe Clement has ever been a head coach let alone done anything to judge him world class

​First BCO of the day. What took you so long?

​First BCO of the day. What took you so long?

A bit harsh. He's not saying that is he.

he's just pointing out the hype.

sam kept referring to SM as a world class coach. It didn't do him any good in the end.

Paul Clement will be judged on results, as all managers/head coaches inevitably are.

Personally, i will judge him on HOW we play this coming season rather than where we finish. Don't get me wrong, there will be expectation to be challenging for the top 6, but for me its more important to see a method, a shape to the team, a way of playing that suits the players.

I want PC to bring us a good team ethic, defend in  numbers and attack in numbers. 

I don't want to see our attacking threat based on Grant kicking it to Forsyth on the halfway line to head hopefully into the middle of the pitch!

A bit harsh. He's not saying that is he.

he's just pointing out the hype.

sam kept referring to SM as a world class coach. It didn't do him any good in the end.

​Do I have to post a smiley every time I crack a joke?

Apparently so.

;)

Paul Clement will be judged on results, as all managers/head coaches inevitably are.

Personally, i will judge him on HOW we play this coming season rather than where we finish. Don't get me wrong, there will be expectation to be challenging for the top 6, but for me its more important to see a method, a shape to the team, a way of playing that suits the players.

I want PC to bring us a good team ethic, defend in  numbers and attack in numbers.

I don't want to see our attacking threat based on Grant kicking it to Forsyth on the halfway line to head hopefully into the middle of the pitch!

​Will certainly be interesting to see how he sets us up.  Schteve got the best out of us during the first season with staying (relatively) solid at the back and countering with pace with Martin as the pivot.  Whereas in the season just just gone he became obsessed with controlling the posession from the back.  This allowed a lot of teams to sit back and nulify us.

Archived