The Future is Bright, the futures black and white!

UTR's

We have had two very good seasons unlucky to go up in both. We have a strong academy a world class head coach and will hopefully keep hold of Steele and Paul Simpson. I for one am exited for next season.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That save by Grant at Boro is world class. If Neuer or De Gea pulled that off then people would go nuts and rightly so. Amazing save. One of many in that match that stopped it getting embarrassing. 

Thought the best goal was Russell's v Brighton but there's an amazing one in that video v Bolton. Starts with a Hughes run. One touch football. 

I'll always look back on Mac's time here as a great time. 

At its best it was as good football as I've ever seen in the Championship by any team. At its worst it was still very good but with a hint of disaster. Losing to Reading 3-0 was like dropping a huge turd on a wonderful painting. 

I have no idea how some of our fans found reason to do the moaning and booing. We were spoilt really. 

If PC can get more out of this club than McClaren did then Sam Rush might actually have a crystal ball and we might just have to build a statue of him! But seriously, he's made a lot of big changes and if it works out, IF it works out, then he really has been the club's best addition for many years.

Archived