FA Cup

Mr. P

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arsenal are exposing the weakness with derby and villas 433

the 3 get overrun and need the wide men to drop back 

Fair play to Arsenal that they didn't get frustrated. Now they can enjoy it.

Dunno why the pundits and Sherwood think Villa need to bring Agbonlahor on for a threat. 

They could bring Ronaldo on. Doesn't matter if you can't give them the ball. 

Worry about winning the ball before worrying about what to do with it. lol

You can see why Villa have struggled all season. Arsenal had a harder game against Reading! Forgettable final. 

Not sure about forgettable.

its an Arsenal masterclass.

Not sure about forgettable.

its an Arsenal masterclass.

​Arsenal have been made to look good by a desperately poor Aston Villa side.

Fair enough, they've done the job, played well and beaten what's in-front of them. But a masterclass? They would have had at least 30 tougher games in the Premier League this season.

I really like this Arsenal side though. I hope they win the Premier League next season. They've been the best team in England throughout 2015 - gained more points than Chelsea.

Tough crowd in here, arsenal score 4, could have been a lot more, thoroughly outclassed their opponents and scored some cracking goals, and it's villas fault for not turning up??!

Had that been Barcelona, I'm sure it would have been considered as a masterclass.

Was that the most one sided FA Cup final in recent history? 1993 was the last time a team won by four clear goals in the final, United beating Chelsea funnily enough.

I reckon Millwall put up a better fight against Man United in 2003ish than Villa did today.

Archived