Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

South Ram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​The facts that suited your argument...

You did ignore all the facts pointing towards all the positive aspects he's added, to be fair.

Can you read? 

I gave him plenty of credit and benefit of the doubt....you came up with nothing.

He's not much as a footballer but think he could do a job. 

He isn't there to play he does the ugly side effectively.

​Think he comes across a bit of a tool to be honest. I'd be surprised to see a personality like that fitting in at Derby and under McLaren. Plus, I would be incredibly surprised if he wasn't earning at least £1.5m a year... no thank you... plus any fee needed / signing-on fee if transfer fee waived... plus at least a couple of years contract... I'd guess you would be looking not far off a £5m outlay over two years for, in my opinion, a bang average footballer. Irrespective of the fact the American owners are evidently investing in the playing staff, I don't think they should be throwing cash away on players (characters) like this.

BURNLEY defender Jason Shackell has been linked with a return to Derby County.
The Clarets are facing a battle to keep hold of the centre-back this summer following relegation from the Premier League, according to the Lancashire Telegraph.
The Rams are one of the clubs mentioned as being interested in signing the 31-year-old, along with Leeds and Newcastle United.
Shackell joined Burnley from Derby in the summer of 2012 for a fee in excess of £1m, after only one season at Pride Park.
He went on to help his new club win promotion to the top flight but they will be back in the Championship next term.

Oh look, what a surprise.

Can you read? 

I gave him plenty of credit and benefit of the doubt....you came up with nothing.

​And you have the audacity to call others patronising...         :lol:

Calling for someone to be dropped (despite being our most consistent performer) hardly sounds like giving him 'plenty of credit'!

Also, I was told not to waste my time, researching and presenting evidence because you are in a minority that doesn't rate him.

Archived