Highlight of the season?

Rev

Hopefully the highlight of the season hasn't happened yet. If it has it was probably George Thorne's performance against Charlton at home. I thought there's no looking back now. Him then to be missing for Fulham away may have been a turning point.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the highlight of the season hasn't happened yet. If it has it was probably George Thorne's performance against Charlton at home. I thought there's no looking back now. Him then to be missing for Fulham away may have been a turning point.

That was the turning point. Listen to radio derby walking to ground to hear he was out. 4 quid for a can of beer. **** performance and never recovered.

My highlight of the season was Fulham away in the cup. Such a great night and a fabulous second half performance.

Those saying Wolves at home - what exactly was so good about this other than the scoreline? It was probably the most flattering 5-0 scoreline you'll ever likely to see.

Other than the fourth goal which was brilliant, none of the others were well worked and were mainly down to defensive errors. We didn't even play that well, seemed everytime we went forward (about seven times in the whole match) we scored

Strangely eneough, we played far better against them in the away game and much better against the likes of Cardiff (H), Brighton (A) and Watford (A) where we created more chances.

My highlight of the season was Fulham away in the cup. Such a great night and a fabulous second half performance.

Those saying Wolves at home - what exactly was so good about this other than the scoreline? It was probably the most flattering 5-0 scoreline you'll ever likely to see.

Other than the fourth goal which was brilliant, none of the others were well worked and were mainly down to defensive errors. We didn't even play that well, seemed everytime we went forward (about seven times in the whole match) we scored

Strangely eneough, we played far better against them in the away game and much better against the likes of Cardiff (H), Brighton (A) and Watford (A) where we created more chances.

Looking back Fulham away in the cup was the start of our horrendous errors at the back

Looking back Fulham away in the cup was the start of our horrendous errors at the back

​Our errors go back further than that - Keogh in the 3-2 loss at Charlton gave away a stupid penalty and our defence were all over the place for their third.

Goals against Ipswich, Blackburn and Cardiff not long after that all came as a direct result of poor marking at set-pieces. That Blackburn goal for instance - the throw-in - is such an ugly and unneccessary goal to concede

Archived