Millwall & Wigan

RamFan13

​I guess it's not surprising that you like what he said, because you've just done exactly the same thing. Make up someone's opinion for them, and then criticise them for it. 

​Whats great is you are slagging off a manager for standing up, being controvertial, saying what he thinks and fighting for his team.....then quoting something to do with Nigel being like his dad.....who would stand up, be controverital, say what he thinks and fight for his team.

The millwall striker didnt have to say anythign at all did he.....? He could have just used his boring media training and said "well, we just have to hope for a miracle"......but just like Keegan he didnt, and jut like Keegan he lost and looked stupid.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​Whats great is you are slagging off a manager for standing up, being controversial, saying what he thinks and fighting for his team.....then quoting something to do with Nigel being like his dad.....who would stand up, be controversial, say what he thinks and fight for his team.

The Millwall striker didn't have to say anything at all did he.....? He could have just used his boring media training and said "well, we just have to hope for a miracle"......but just like Keegan he didn't, and jut like Keegan he lost and looked stupid.

I'm slagging of a manger for twisting a quote for no reason and being a hypocrite. Not for any of what you just said. He's a classless buffoon. 

I'm surprised you didn't bring a Liverpool scenario into your argument as well. Too many chips on your shoulders.

I'm slagging of a manger for twisting a quote for no reason and being a hypocrite. Not for any of what you just said. He's a classless buffoon. 

I'm surprised you didn't bring a Liverpool scenario into your argument as well. Too many chips on your shoulders.

​The Millwall player said that  he hoped they would bottle it....ansd they didnt.... therefore the manager has every right to stand up and say "ha ha" to him. I cant stand Evans, but fair pay to him for doing it. As i said before which you will not deny, if Klop or Jose had said it you would have been creaming your pants.... now get back to studying, those burgers arent going to flip themselves you know.

​The Millwall player said that  he hoped they would bottle it....ansd they didnt.... therefore the manager has every right to stand up and say "ha ha" to him. I cant stand Evans, but fair pay to him for doing it. As i said before which you will not deny, if Klop or Jose had said it you would have been creaming your pants.... now get back to studying, those burgers arent going to flip themselves you know.

​I didn't 'deny' it because it's a ridiculous thing to say. Mourinho is the biggest hypocrite in football, and I honestly have never heard a Klopp interview in my life. Either way, I'll judge what they're saying rather than the person saying it. You're the one with double standards, not me. 

​I didn't 'deny' it because it's a ridiculous thing to say. Mourinho is the biggest hypocrite in football, and I honestly have never heard a Klopp interview in my life. Either way, I'll judge what they're saying rather than the person saying it. You're the one with double standards, not me. 

​Double standards...?? I LIKE what Evans has said..I LIKE when Jose says something crazy, i LIKED it when Fergie wound Keegan up so much he blew his top....Its not a ridiculous thing to say at all.

Archived