I dont like your post ..... penalty to Bournemouth!

jagerbob

I dont know if this site includes tonight

http://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=488

But...........

Have AFC Bournemouth really been awaded twice as many penalties as any other team in the division???

Thats got go be worth a few points.

To be honest every time I see them (except when they play us) they seem to get a penalty every single game.

I also read recently that 15 was the Football league record in 71/72 when Franny Lee scored all 15 for Man City.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know if this site includes tonight

http://www.statbunker.com/competitions/ForPenalty?comp_id=488

But...........

Have AFC Bournemouth really been awaded twice as many penalties as any other team in the division???

Thats got go be worth a few points.

To be honest every time I see them (except when they play us) they seem to get a penalty every single game.

I also read recently that 15 was the Football league record in 71/72 when Franny Lee scored all 15 for Man City.

Lee probably 'won' all of those too. 

i have watched a few games with Bournemouth this season and really like the way they play.

Some of the penalties they get awarded are a bit soft, but it's no coincidence that they win so many

as they have a number of players willing to run into the box with the ball.

Just watched them beat Bolton and they are as good as promoted now.

What a football fairytale this is, a few years ago on the brink of doom and now will be playing

among the best in the Premier League.  Eddie Howe has done wonders with them, it will be

fascinating watching them have a go of it next season and i would predict without delay that

they are going to avoid relegation with some ease.

i have watched a few games with Bournemouth this season and really like the way they play.

Some of the penalties they get awarded are a bit soft, but it's no coincidence that they win so many

as they have a number of players willing to run into the box with the ball.

Just watched them beat Bolton and they are as good as promoted now.

What a football fairytale this is, a few years ago on the brink of doom and now will be playing

among the best in the Premier League.  Eddie Howe has done wonders with them, it will be

fascinating watching them have a go of it next season and i would predict without delay that

they are going to avoid relegation with some ease.

​Totally agree.

I think it's it's great seeing a little club have a go in the big time. Hopefully they won't squander the money they get and invest it into the back bone of the club by improving the facilities/ground.

Well done.

Anybody who thinks that tonight's penalty and red card wasn't deserved is deluding themselves.

That's the problem with watching football on Twitter.

Archived