Will McLaren let Buxton back in the squad?

turbo

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for all the posturing and innuendo noone has actually said what is supposed to have happened on here.

​The person who started the whole thing off on April 12 (Pearson) actually posted the following:

"Anybody else on here heard a rumour regarding McClaren, Buxton and a cup of Coffee?"

Then went off on one when it was questioned. Now correct me if I am wrong, but if you know something to be a fact and you are 100% certain, you do not introduce it as anything else other than a fact. You certainly do not go ahead and cast doubt on it in the first place by calling it a "rumour".

Well, not unless you are a complete idiot anyway.

​The person who started the whole thing off on April 12 (Pearson) actually posted the following:

"Anybody else on here heard a rumour regarding McClaren, Buxton and a cup of Coffee?"

Then went off on one when it was questioned. Now correct me if I am wrong, but if you know something to be a fact and you are 100% certain, you do not introduce it as anything else other than a fact. You certainly do not go ahead and cast doubt on it in the first place by calling it a "rumour".

or you at least give details. Maybe it was so absurd that he knew if he typed it he wrote it down he'd begin to think himself silly

​Buxton kicked a black player into a tree. SM went mental, obviously. Bucko then explained that that was how it was done under Nigel Clough. SM again went mental and said he didn't care how it was done under Nigel Clough. Bryson then waded in saying that Nigel was the Godfather of his unborn child and that he deserved more respect. 

Eric Steel at this point took a sip of a cup of coffee (Costa I believe) and burnt his tongue. As he yelped, Mats Morch walked past and said in a strong Swedish accent (Which is odd as he is Norwegian) "Oh no Eric, you get the burn fluffy tongue". 

Hendrick over heard this while sleeping with someone elses girlfriend by the corner flag, and Theo Robinson cycled past on a mountain bike that was too small for him, wearing headphones that were too big for him. 

And thus, the rumours began. 

I'd love to know all the references in that post but the couple I do get make it a great post.

​Eddie, what exactly is your problem? or is the norm that you continually throw insults around?

​Buxton kicked a black player into a tree. SM went mental, obviously. Bucko then explained that that was how it was done under Nigel Clough. SM again went mental and said he didn't care how it was done under Nigel Clough. Bryson then waded in saying that Nigel was the Godfather of his unborn child and that he deserved more respect. 

Eric Steel at this point took a sip of a cup of coffee (Costa I believe) and burnt his tongue. As he yelped, Mats Morch walked past and said in a strong Swedish accent (Which is odd as he is Norwegian) "Oh no Eric, you get the burn fluffy tongue". 

Hendrick over heard this while sleeping with someone elses girlfriend by the corner flag, and Theo Robinson cycled past on a mountain bike that was too small for him, wearing headphones that were too big for him. 

And thus, the rumours began. 

​What have you being drinking

​Eddie, what exactly is your problem? or is the norm that you continually throw insults around?

Well, seeing as you were the one threatening or at least insinuating violence, I don't really think that you are the one to talk. Or was that a 'rumour' too?

Archived