Who is going to finish in the top 2

plymouthram

Who is going to finish in the top 2 and who do you think is best to do alright in the premiership. I think Watford and Middlesboro will get the top 2 spots and both will struggle in the top league and Boro will find it the toughest due to not scoring enough goals and also having to replace their current loan players. Play-offs could be any team from 6  at this stage so it hard to say who would be fine in the top league. But I do think the Rams are best equipped for that league.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i personally think Norwich are the only team equipped for the PL. They will be kicking themselves for losing to Boro, If they don't get a top 2 berth - they would be the favourites for playoffs

Watford and Bournemouth for me

Norwich - Ipswich

Rams - Boro

Norwich vs Rams  - play off final...............oh no not more tears!!!

I don't think any of the current teams are 'equipped' for the top league - at least not to do well in it. 

All would need investment to hold their own. I don't mean to stay up, because there is so many average sides that if you get a run together then you can stay up, but I mean actually get your head above water and keep it there - ala Swansea. 

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Watford or Bournemouth. Although, I would like to see Bournemouth stay down due to the recent love in. The manager of the decade was perhaps the most laughable accolade anyone could have possibly given Howe, yet, they did. 

Middlesbrough, obviously, I want to stay down. So, I'd prefer Watford and Norwich up. 

In an ideal world, I would like us to put Middlesbrough out in the semi finals then absolutely smash Bournemouth to nothing in the final - a 6-0'er would be nice. 

It won't happen, but wouldn't that just be lovely.

I don't think any of the current teams are 'equipped' for the top league - at least not to do well in it. 

All would need investment to hold their own. I don't mean to stay up, because there is so many average sides that if you get a run together then you can stay up, but I mean actually get your head above water and keep it there - ala Swansea. 

I'd be surprised if it wasn't Watford or Bournemouth. Although, I would like to see Bournemouth stay down due to the recent love in. The manager of the decade was perhaps the most laughable accolade anyone could have possibly given Howe, yet, they did. 

Middlesbrough, obviously, I want to stay down. So, I'd prefer Watford and Norwich up. 

In an ideal world, I would like us to put Middlesbrough out in the semi finals then absolutely smash Bournemouth to nothing in the final - a 6-0'er would be nice. 

It won't happen, but wouldn't that just be lovely.

​I wouldn't write off anything in this league, it is possible we could play M'boro in the semis and having lost to them twice this season could get a result over 2 legs and then the final is anybody's al la QPR last time.

​I wouldn't write off anything in this league, it is possible we could play M'boro in the semis and having lost to them twice this season could get a result over 2 legs and then the final is anybody's al la QPR last time.

​Both games against Middlesbrough have come at a bad time. In the home leg, we had no defensive midfielder and no striker. I'm not sure what our defence was like, but I don't think Buxton would have been there either.

You slot Buxton, Thorne and Martin into the team that lost 1-0 to Middlesbrough last time and it's suddenly twice as strong - if not more.

I have no care to who we play in the play-offs, partly because I'm not here for the semi finals, and if we're being told the truth and Martin, Buxton and Thorne are back then we could play anyone outside the Premier League top 10 and I'd back us for a result. 

Reckon Bournemouth will go up and stay up. They have a solid foundation, financial backing and they already have an identity which will serve them well in the PL.

They score goals, create chances. I like them, but they haven't half been lucky with red cards, penalties and favourable decisions this season.

Watford will join them in the top two, but it will be interesting to see what happens with them. I think they're an absolute farce and the multi-club owning from the Pozzos and subsequent influ of loans should be banned. But, they could also stay up as they're liekly to be able to attract even better players.

Boro, Ipswich and Norwich I think would struggle in the PL 

Archived