Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tbf I think any player would rather be at us that Hull... I've been to Hull and it's a dump! 

I bowled a 299 at Hull.

Bloody ringing 7 pin.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Going back to this. 

The house in question is apparently in Caythorpe which is lincs notts border by all accounts. 

Caythorpe to Birmingham 1hr 40

Caythorpe to Hull 1hr 20

Caythorpe to Derby 1hr10

All times rounded to nearest ten. 

Food for thought. 

Biggy? 

I would love it if we could make a double signing from Hull, if only because we could be the TOm Tom Club. 

Sky Sports:

Tom Ince will hold talks with Hull over his future today, according to Sky sources, with both Newcastle and Derby County interested in signing the winger on a permanent deal.

The 23-year-old scored 11 goals in 18 games under Steve McClaren, now manager at Newcastle, while on loan at Derby last season and the former England boss is understood to be keen to bring him to St James' Park.

But new Rams boss Paul Clement is also believed to like the former England U21 international, as well as Brentford's Spanish right-winger Jota.

Mclaren is guna mess this up 4 us the spiteful p***k and will take him newcastle and top my hate list above maradona carragher and stuart broad.

why does SM appear to be linked with JL & TI, surely he is not trying to replicate in the Premier League what flatlined in The Championship? He was even reported to be after Bamford too! Who next Leon Best. 

He must be looking to get the boot quicker than he did at The Treetards with this strategy. 

Mclaren is guna mess this up 4 us the spiteful p***k and will take him newcastle and top my hate list above maradona carragher and stuart broad.

Can you see Mike Ashley paying big money for a player who is untried at the top level? In fact can you see Mike Ashley paying money??

why does SM appear to be linked with JL & TI, surely he is not trying to replicate in the Premier League what flatlined in The Championship? He was even reported to be after Bamford too! Who next Leon Best. 

He must be looking to get the boot quicker than he did at The Treetards with this strategy. 

Dont forget Lingard. He is pretty much 'interested' in taking all our players and previous loans. According to the media that is.

Dont forget Lingard. He is pretty much 'interested' in taking all our players and previous loans. According to the media that is.

Think thats who he meant by JL. Unless the Mike Ashley empire is moving up in the world of retail towards John Lewis...

The media, for all their contacts, will occasionally need to get a story. Easy to put 2+2 together sometimes, Maclaren played Jesse and Tom alot when they were here, and they're known to want Prem football. Easy link

Watch him sign a new 3 year deal at hull and 122 pages will be pointless ?

Whatever happens will certainly tell us something about young Tom

Sign for Hull: Money Grabber

Sign for a Prem Team: Probably a mistake but can't really blame him

Sign for us: Intelligent lad.

:D

As NIxon said these "crunch" talks are all just theatre. If he re-signed for Hull I would be so shocked I'd need a lie down. He's probably on his way to/already in Derby right now.

Seems to me TI is doing it properly. Going to meet his current employer in order to listen and then confirm he is moving, rather than just staying away and sending Bruce a text. 

Agree. The news of the crunch talks was early this morning. I'd put money on them having been over at 9am.

Yes, how long does it take to raise two fingers to eye height and point them in the right direction?

"Tom, are you adamant you want to go?"

Tom looks at his dad and his agent (if they're both there)

"Yes."

"Ok well off you go then."

Couldn't have been long.

Archived