Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Ince-dentally, has he signed yet?

just checked, he hasn't signed yet, but he will sign in an ince-stant.

PistoldPete2

If hull say there's no desire to sell him, why would they have allowed a clause for him to be sold?

If hull say there's no desire to sell him, why would they have allowed a clause for him to be sold?

My guess is they never thought they'd get relegated, and they've seen how well he did for us in this league and they're now thinking he can do that for us. 

Didn't want  him when they were in the Premier League but might do now, hope he tells them to do one. Get down here Tom where you're appreciated.

I wish I could lock it and put it out of its misery, but unfortunately no rules have actually been broken. I just hope nobody's watching.

What are you inceinuating?

Inceipient transfer, surely.How long does it take to wrangle about how much you are going to pay for a player without making an actual offer? Start at £2 million then creep it up during the afternoon towards the exit fee and get him signed. Incestead of driving some Derby fans into Punsterville Central.

Archived