Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

I think he'd be happy to, but if we can agree with Hull to pay in instalments it makes it easier for us to comply with FFP

why? Doesn't ffp get averaged anyway?. Think we want players in before training starts , but hey... We've got 5 so far, not bad. 

Our expectations have jumped already I feel, we know how quickly we have moved deals along. I say our squad looks good we should be in the drivers seat, I think this one is on its way but it's going to take time.

Let's just hope it's not Thorne kinda long...

Our expectations have jumped already I feel, we know how quickly we have moved deals along. I say our squad looks good we should be in the drivers seat, I think this one is on its way but it's going to take time.

Let's just hope it's not Thorne kinda long...

There's always that slight worry that one of the 3 promoted/relegated clubs miss out on a target or lose one of their wingers, see that we're still negotiating with Ince and offer him higher wages with their Prem money/parachute payments 

"Derby are making good progress on both the Ince and Shackell fronts, I understand"

"Derby, it seems, are willing to exercise a buy-out clause that was included in Ince's loan deal. Different clause figures have been reported, but it is believed to be £4.75m."

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-stay-hunt-Tom-Ince-Jason-Shackell/story-26745185-detail/story.html

PistoldPete2

"Derby are making good progress on both the Ince and Shackell fronts, I understand"

"Derby, it seems, are willing to exercise a buy-out clause that was included in Ince's loan deal. Different clause figures have been reported, but it is believed to be £4.75m."

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Derby-County-stay-hunt-Tom-Ince-Jason-Shackell/story-26745185-detail/story.html

no mention of bridcutt? 

Archived