Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's because he wanted to stay in England and Prem football. Ince will be 1 of those important players for us next season and will score around 20-25 if things going to his way. :D

As much as I hope this is the case, I just can't seem him choosing to come.

God I hope I'm wrong.

feel the same as you mate, just think if Bruce gives him the chance at Hull he will stay their never mind Newcastle intrest 

PistoldPete2

Nixon: 'Ince just needs to say yes' 

**** - that'd be a good present for a Friday :D

hopefully signing weimannn will be the catalyst for ince. Shows we mean business.

I hope he says yes today.. Its not good if he stalls for a while as that sends a message that we are second choice behind what he wanted.

Going by what Mel said surely you want someone who's jumping at the chance?

Didn't get given a chance by Steve Bruce in a team that got relegated. Says a lot for me. Bruce clearly doesn't see him as a PL player. 

Come to Derby, get promoted, play in the Premier League, go to NONO8 with Jeff Hendrick. Jobs a goodun. 

What Extras? The one with Robert Lyndsay is probably the best, and given his Derby connection, the most likely? 

Ince currently plays for Hull, so he would be more tigery than wolfie.

Could it be the case that Hull agreed a fee with us should we wish to purchase him on the back of the thought they would be a PL club and therefore not need Ince?

The lack of competition could be due to us paying a fee that Hull would otherwise no longer accept for him in current circumstances, and no other club would be willing to be the extra fee Hull would want from anyone other than us? Just an idea because after his from from January-May I find it hard to believe that no other Championship/Lower PL club would be toying with the idea of making a move.

Could it be the case that Hull agreed a fee with us should we wish to purchase him on the back of the thought they would be a PL club and therefore not need Ince?

The lack of competition could be due to us paying a fee that Hull would otherwise no longer accept for him in current circumstances, and no other club would be willing to be the extra fee Hull would want from anyone other than us? Just an idea because after his from from January-May I find it hard to believe that no other Championship/Lower PL club would be toying with the idea of making a move.

Its a difficult one. I suppose it depends on the nature of the fee clause put into the loan agreement. If it was a definite, then as soon as we bid that much it will trigger and have to be accepted up until a certain point. If, however it is more of a gentlemen's agreement, then there may be wriggle room for Hull/Rush to negotiate. It could also be, as you allude to Kernow, that the fee agreed was dependent on Hull staying up.

Its a difficult one. I suppose it depends on the nature of the fee clause put into the loan agreement. If it was a definite, then as soon as we bid that much it will trigger and have to be accepted up until a certain point. If, however it is more of a gentlemen's agreement, then there may be wriggle room for Hull/Rush to negotiate. It could also be, as you allude to Kernow, that the fee agreed was dependent on Hull staying up.

If the fee was a set figure upon his loan arrival, he was coming on the back of it not really going for him at the KC and an unsuccessful spell at Forest. I don't think Bruce really expected relegation, I certainly thought there were at least three worse squad's than Hull's and that they'd stay up. From reports it's all down to Ince, so we must have put the agreed fee forward for the deal to take place.

PistoldPete2

the sun this morning says clement will pay 3.5m + extras for tom Ince 

does that mean clement will pay £3.5 million ( a prediction ) , or that he is willing to pay £3.5 million. We already know Derby want him, just need to know whether he wants us. 

Archived