Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got a weird feeling This won't happen and he will be on the plane on Monday with hull, certainly going to have to happen thus weekend If he is going to sign

Has anyone mentioned that Ince's mrs has followed DCFC, Weimann's mrs and Shackell's mrs too?

I didn't find it out, read it on another forum. They're both OBVIOUSLY imminent...

I hope so, fingers crossed. We will have the majority of the Championship filling their pants at the thought of the squad we are assembling!

This season could prove to be a very enjoyable one :)

I've never had ITK knowledge ever, so I'm very excited about this. Although it could be total ******. I've got no reason to believe my source, I don't know him from Adam, but I'm going to call it ITK knowledge anyway. 

Personal terms agreed a couple of weeks ago. The only hold up is hull trying to get a bit more out of us. But the deal will be something like 3.5m all up front, rising to 6m if we get promoted. 

If any of that comes true, I'll be chuffed to bits. 

I've never had ITK knowledge ever, so I'm very excited about this. Although it could be total ******. I've got no reason to believe my source, I don't know him from Adam, but I'm going to call it ITK knowledge anyway. 

Personal terms agreed a couple of weeks ago. The only hold up is hull trying to get a bit more out of us. But the deal will be something like 3.5m all up front, rising to 6m if we get promoted. 

If any of that comes true, I'll be chuffed to bits. 

how is the source itk ?

Bored now, lets sign Messi instead. After all this transfer saga is a mess

Thought I was alone in this - just totally bored by it all.  It will happen - or it won't.

I really think a lot of people have got this totally out of proportion. 

Ince would be good - definitely. 

Ince is critical for next season - certainly not.

Just my 5 bob's worth.....

Sky Bet have stopped taking bets on him joining us now. Seems imminent now fingers crossed

they've probably only stopped taking bets because someone keeled my bit of ITK info. 

I don't want to reveal too much, because you never know, he might be a member in here and he'll get arsey with me. Also, Mel reads this stuff apparently, and he wanted to clamp down on leeks. 

But, on the other hand, it's a bit 7 degrees of Chinese whispers, so it's a tenuous ITK source at best. But it's a guy I had a random conversation with in a corridor, no idea who he is, who often chats with a guy, who often has dinner with several very high up people at the club. 

It could be toyal ******. But I look forward to seeing if it all comes true. 

And if it does, it would make the other bit of info he gave me very interesting. 

Still can't get worked up about this in truth.  I hope he signs as in this league he is proven, and I like his flair - there have not been many players at Derby over the last 5 years who have managed to get me off my arse (albeit temporarily). Comes down I think to his ambition and motivation now.

If there is a Prem team in for him, that might sway him but only I think if he knows he is likely to get game time.

Otherwise it is a no brainier to move to us, UNLESS it comes down to securing himself the best remuneration - and perhaps Sam ain't blinking.  

He has left his previous two clubs on expiry of contract, which provides him with the best opportunity to get a really good deals as a free agent.  He might still be inclined to see out his last 12 months at Hull, where even in the likely poor team they will have after a few more sales in the coming weeks he will be getting game time and therefore goal and shop window opportunities. Another 20+ goals for Hull this season would give him another chance of a big payday next June.

I guess we will find out in the next few days.  Come on Tom - prove you are motivated to be a Ram. And Sam don't make it easy for him buddy.

Archived