Huddersfield away- What pub?

MACKWORTHRAM

Coppers were annoying but atmos was great at Boy & Barrel pre match!

​I was there at that point, had a few and was trying to chat up that blonde copper at the end of the video. She did ask if she could have a lick on my ice cream though a bit later on so I think you could say things are getting pretty serious between us.

And the other bloke copper with the gloves storming around - he was a complete and utter ***** - chucking people about and all manner.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coppers were annoying but atmos was great at Boy & Barrel pre match!

I wasn't there so don't know the full picture of what's going on/gone on, but why are the coppers getting in such a state here? There looks to be about 75 fans outside just chanting and jumping around like idiots, very jovial atmosphere yet they're holding a line, cameras out, batons in hand and acting like it's all about to kick off. Tax dollars well spent.

I wasn't there so don't know the full picture of what's going on/gone on, but why are the coppers getting in such a state here? There looks to be about 75 fans outside just chanting and jumping around like idiots, very jovial atmosphere yet they're holding a line, cameras out, batons in hand and acting like it's all about to kick off. Tax dollars well spent.

Yeah well spent, especially as it was on Derby fans around, not a Huddersfield fan in sight!!!

​I know Nick and Garyand know you and your lads faces from the Widows?

​Known Nick for years. Gary is an Utch lad who now lives in Derby.

Me lad lives in South America now but used to be a regular in the Widows and travelled everywhere with Nick and the boys around 10-12 years ago.

​I`m off to the tattooists tomorrow having   A.C.A.B on my knuckles 

​I wasn't slagging off coppers - just that particular one. The amount of forcefulness and man handling he was doing  was directly unproportionate to what the lairy fans were doing. You can even see him storming around in that video like he has a very high opinion of himself.

​I wasn't slagging off coppers - just that particular one. The amount of forcefulness and man handling he was doing  was directly unproportionate to what the lairy fans were doing. You can even see him storming around in that video like he has a very high opinion of himself.

​Yeah I saw him outside train station when we arrived

Archived