Q&A with SM and SR...

TroyDyer

I remember talking to players in pubs and some of the things they're willing to say to a random fat lad in a boozer is shocking.

You are lucky; the things they're willing to do with a random fat lass have no bounds.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​This is a big contender for worst post of the season.

He 'lied over and over' about what exactly?

'Then he started slagging fans off in the media' when and where was this? Please provide us all with a link.

'It's referees' this has to be the lowest point of you hate filled drivel. I think once this season I have heard him mention referees (after the Wolves match) and even then it was to say how he has taught his players to respect referees but was now finding it hard based on recent ridiculous decisions.

'It's injuries' do you actually watch DCFC? If so, do you disagree that injuries may have played some part in our bad run of form?

'Newcastle actually made an approach' did they? Once again fire away with your link please because I am sure there will be a lot of people, not least Sam Rush, who will want to see this.

'You can't have the fans support' please don't ever try and speak on my behalf. The management and players have my 100% support.

I do not expect the landlord at my local, nor the corner shop owner to discuss their employment with me so why should I expect the manager of my local football team to do it? We are potentially 5 games away from the Premier League and fans such as yourself are more bothered about whether another team wants our manager than getting behind the team. You talk about the disruption caused by McClaren, as far as I can see there is only one set of people adding to the this disruption and, I'll give you a clue, it is not the management team of DCFC.

Good post g-star, quick question, given what has come out recently, has your source given you any further inside info?

Who do you think has it wrong, him with his 95% certain SM is off to Newcastle, or Mac and rush who say no contact has been made?

Good post g-star, quick question, given what has come out recently, has your source given you any further inside info?

Who do you think has it wrong, him with his 95% certain SM is off to Newcastle, or Mac and rush who say no contact has been made?

Nope. I think McClaren will be gone at the end of the season if the approach is made to Derby. Just because no official approach has been made does not mean people have not been sounding things out behind the scenes. I doubt the £2m compensation story has come out of thin air.

Nope. I think McClaren will be gone at the end of the season if the approach is made to Derby. Just because no official approach has been made does not mean people have not been sounding things out behind the scenes. I doubt the £2m compensation story has come out of thin air.

Your source said 95% done deal?

That must mean there has been some form of contact, so are you saying an unofficial approach,  because as you stated rush would be very interested to hear this.

i think your right, if Newcastle knocked he would probably go, but for your source to be right, and as he works within Derby, his info about it being almost nailed would involve some illegal tapping going on, after all his info would have come from inside the club wouldn't it?

​What's a podcast?

A group of whales in a play?

​I think I might at least be able to help with its origin,eddie.

When I was a lot younger,a long haired lout once called me the 'Prince of darkness'. Luckily,I managed to get Daddy to sign a warrant for his beheading,to be carried out at midnight.Rusty,the executioner was in bad form that night and his first 2 swings got considerably more block than neck.He did however hit the jackpot on his 3rd attempt,but only because a hacked off (or otherwise) Head jerked to one side at the last second.A triumphant Rusty stooped down,picked up the severed Head and held it aloft,and was about to utter the usual blurb (Behold the blah,blah,blah),when the Head twirled round on his hair to face him.

Spitting blood,he raged "You clumsy ******,I never did like the cut of you",whereupon he used his hair to swing like a pendulum and nutted an astonished Rusty on the upswing. Rusty immediately lowered the Head so that his monarch could see the damage inflicted upon his humble servant.Now,although Daddy was secretly amused at events,he knew that he had to act and so ordered that the Head be put on a pole and placed in a prominent place for all to see.

The pole,a non drinker, was having none of this." I'm not having that thing on my head (surprised me a little,as I'd often been told that 2 heads were better than one)" said he,indignantly. A furious Daddy told him he could go back to Poland,or wherever he came from.At this point the Head again twirled on his hair to face the pole : " You stupid pole,if only you'd played with your balls in the corner this wouldn't have happened" ,he sneered.

"Who's king? I'll decide the tactics,you can join the pole in exile" said Daddy.Again,the pole was having none of it." That thing can't walk,and I'm not carrying a nobody all that way" he snorted. "We'll see who can't walk" said the Head,whereupon he again swung like a pendulum and sank his gnashers firmly into the tenderest part of the pole's nether regions,causing the pole to squeal like a little girl. At this point Rusty,seeing the Head now firmly anchored,let go of his grip on the hair,an action that was to have grave consequences later. Seeing the funny side of it all,Daddy immediately issued a pardon to the Head,but unfortunately the Head was a bit thick and thought Daddy just wanted him to repeat what he'd said earlier.This density could be traced back to one of Head's ancestors,and funnily enough,if things had panned out differently centuries ago,Head could have been king,and Daddy the new kid on the block.

Guy sans Cervelle (known to his friend as "Numpty Norman",who loved riding,was on his way home from a day in town atop his faithful old hack (we won't go into this further) when,with both being heavily distracted,they strayed into 'Bosworth Field' at a most inopportune moment. They approached the mayhem just as KR3 was uttering his immortal words (ok,poetic licence exercised here).Now Guy was well aware that his missus had told him to pick up a copy of "Woman's Realm" in town,which he'd forgotten to do, and now saw the chance of atonement,with considerable interest. " A whore's what?" he implored,and then,becoming increasingly frustrated "For God's sake man,a whore's what?".

Getting nowhere,he dug in his spurs and they galloped off to the fringes of the field in search of something in a skirt (or,more probably,without),much to the chagrin of his trusty steed,who was convinced it was his turn on top.Unfortunately,when they had all returned centre stage,they found that various kingly parts had been severed,and his head appeared to be in a strange position.Guy dismounted and stooped over his stricken monarch,with the horse weighing up his options and the whore wondering who was going to give her a ride back.With great sadness in his voice,and with a shake of the head,Guy bemoaned "If only he'd had a hoss,none of this would have happened". But I digress.......

The Head realised that he had to release his grip on the pole before he could speak,but was unaware of Rusty's earlier actions.With a sickening thud the Head met the ground,suffering irreparable brain damage (which didn't take long).A gleeful pole sent the Head to the far corner with a lusty swing of the boot.Hoping to curry favour with his king,he said " Nobody will score from there". Daddy,however,was unconvinced." I wouldn't be too sure about that.He always seemed a bit of a d@ckHead to me."

There were no other 'players' in this macabre tale.Most experts believe it to have been the very first P.o.d.cast.

Archived