Excited part two!

Sith Happens

Such a massive game tonight, cant wait.

Really is a must win to retain any hope of Auto's. Really hope we get Bent playing, i know ince has done ok, but drop him and play Johnny out wide as well as ward..

2-1 win tonight...all great going into international break....get everyone back, beat watford....and make then look forward to reading, beat them to go up...Ipro will be rocking!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a massive game tonight, cant wait.

Really is a must win to retain any hope of Auto's. Really hope we get Bent playing, i know ince has done ok, but drop him and play Johnny out wide as well as ward..

2-1 win tonight...all great going into international break....get everyone back, beat watford....and make then look forward to reading, beat them to go up...Ipro will be rocking!

Sith Happens

No fluking it....going to put in a performance. In fairness we played ok against Boro just struggled with the end product...replicate that and make the most of our chances we will be fine

​Similar to Brighton - we were ok there. Better than that according to the view of their fans I spoke to.

Would help if the footie gods started smiling on us. Don't switch off at the back lads and a Johnny scuffer to bobble in 3rd bounce in the 87th minute.

Ince to come good. He's stopped fretting about whether to play for the U21's so nothing else on his mind.

Archived