Cracking quiz question

admira

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My knowledge of the premiership beyond the teams that I have relatives supporting and unusual stats is really low to be honest. I don't think I even knew Freidel was american until he gave an interview at some point a few years after he entered the prem.

Oh god, if you two are giving up, I may as well reveal the answers.

Friedel

Kasey Keller

Jonathan Spector

and

Jonny boy Harkes!:lol:

start kicking yourself now SaintRam 

I know Brad Friedel, the other three could justbe made up names

how are you sneaking these answers in back in time?

He did say it at the time, I remember reading it.

Name the four players who have won the Champions League two years in a row with two different teams. 

Please 

Is Gerard Pique one? Don't remember if he was in the squad at the final or not but I think he got a medal. 

Name the four players who have won the Champions League two years in a row with two different teams. 

Please 

Oh Oh!

Eto'o!

Pretty sure there was a Milan player as well but I don't remember who. I could list every Milan player from every time theyve won but that would be tiresome.

I've been running english team winning players through my head but I haven't come up with one yet..

Oh Oh!

Eto'o!

Pretty sure there was a Milan player as well but I don't remember who. I could list every Milan player from every time theyve won but that would be tiresome.

I've been running english team winning players through my head but I haven't come up with one yet..

YES!

I will say, they're the two most obvious ones I think. 

Two more to get. One's not bad, the other a little obscure. 

YES!

I will say, they're the two most obvious ones I think. 

Two more to get. One's not bad, the other a little obscure. 

This has given me another idea for a question I'll rattle off when people get these. 

Ibrahimovic? What about one of the Dortmund players?

I'm sure a Milan player did this. But if it was Milan and I seem to know about it, it was probably 90s and I don't really remember any of their squad. 

I don't think Ibra has ever won the champions league.

Archived