DCFC Fans Update - March 12th

Day

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really don't understand this double click thing, on the editor is the icon that starts the paragraph from the left selected before you post?

One click opens the post box

Second click puts the cursor there to start posting is how it should work 

Ok, so to reply to this I clicked on quote. This bought up the reply box for me but I couldn't start typing. I had to click again on the space where the cursor is and then I could start typing. On a desktop it wouldn't need that extra click.

That is actually working as intended, isn't a bug

Yeah it's ok now. I'm not sure if I've cleared my cache though.

​Did it just start after we moved server on Sunday? if so it was just looking for the homepage at the old server, glad it's sorted now either way

Yes i only started last sunday. Has the colour scheme changed? I had a blue colour yesterday now it's back to black and white.

​You should never have been seeing that blue theme, couple of people started seeing it for some reason. The software developers added it when testing. I've removed it now.

Should be even better soon, just paid for an extra server today for caching purposes only. This allows me to serve cached content and guests will see cached content that will be updated every 5 minutes. Waiting on the setup confirmation now.

*Be no downtime or anything like that, just a tweak of the settings in the backend.

Archived