Using an ipad

Bridgford Ram

Not sure if these images are limited to the iPad but,

- I get an error each time I start a new thread, even though the thread is open

- The thread shows -1 replies (to date I only got an answer once I replied making it 0 replies - might just be a sausage thread though

- i can't quote a post

- i can't view posts on the second page

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Ditto

2. Somtimes quote buttons disappear, sometimes they don't - personally i think this is because the page doesn't load fully

3. Use refresh - this is the page loading thing again probably.

there are a few other bugs too associated with quoting, editing, and replying....

4, you can select a quote you can't seem to deselect it

5 if you write a long post and go to edit, you can only edit the first part of the post, you can't scroll down to the latter part.

6. It seems to remember drafts or previous posts so that sometimes when you try to post a comment or post a new thread, you have to delete a load of stuff first.

........anyway, this is just here to help.......not upset daveo. 

- I get an error each time I start a new thread, even though the thread is open

Should be fixed now with this latest update

- The thread shows -1 replies (to date I only got an answer once I replied making it 0 replies - might just be a sausage thread though

Should be fixed now with this latest update

- i can't quote a post

Need more info, is the quote button not there or does it not work?

- i can't view posts on the second page

​Known bug, press page 2 then when it's loading just hit the refresh icon in the url bar. It may even be fixed in this latest update, let me know

• 1 month later...

Just using me ipad in portrait, don't like it, but it's now directing me to the rule page, or sometimes the invision page. Mostly though it works, but I have to tap the field before I can type, but it's when I tap that it diverts me.

so it's not fixed in portrait either.

just letting you know so you can moan to them again on their forum.

its getting worse again......

when quoting or editing a post it is not possible to scroll down within the text box.....therefore you can't edit text that isn't visible .....i.e. Not at the beginning of the text.

when trying to select text it now won't select anything but the first couple of lines....

yawn.

Archived