First time this season

Sith Happens

This is the first game this season i really feel is a 'must win' for us.

With difficult away games coming up we have to get 3 points today.

That is all.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would not go as far as to say its a must win but with 11 matches left every result is important.

If we want to get automatically promoted our home form is going to be crucial and we have got to put bottom half teams to the sword.

The league looks that close that it could even come down to goal difference and I would hate for us to be regretting taking our foot off the gas against teams that we should have destroyed.

I genuinely think the phrase "must win" has been trotted out at some point for every single game this season, including the last two.

If we don't win we're still in touch and Martin and Thorne are going to be back for the run in.

So, once again, it's not 'must win'.

It's probably a must not lose because 3 defeats in a row going into Norwich away is not clever. I would imagine the focus in the dressing room is on a good performance and a clean sheet. When we perform well we often win and Steve and Simmo know this. The performance at Fulham was unacceptable. We were better at Brighton but still conceded soft goals. If we perform well today I expect to win, Birmingham are not great away from home even since Rowett took over.

I thinik the next few games against Bham, Norwich, Boro, Wolves, Watford, Wigan are all game we must win and  4 of them are 6 pointers.

Its still in our own hands, we have to beat those teams around us........

If we cannot beat Bham today we really do not deserve to go up!

I thinik the next few games against Bham, Norwich, Boro, Wolves, Watford, Wigan are all game we must win and  4 of them are 6 pointers.

Its still in our own hands, we have to beat those teams around us........

If we cannot beat Bham today we really do not deserve to go up!

Archived