Watches ?

LesterRam

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a fan of omega, I have a old seamaster 1315 cal. its the first quartz movement but I have spent a bit on repair bills without actually having the watch repaired, I have sent it off 3 times now and they cannot find the parts for the repair, its a lovely watch, I think it was notorious for reliability, very unlike omega

I like the 90s Tag watches, my mate bought a drawer of broken watches on a car boot that had 3 dirty Tags at the bottom! He's done a cracking job, ones got a blue face and worth quite a bit. Got a couple of 80s Ellesse ones as well, not many knocking about.

I bought the carbon F1, there's a picture in the the old thread.

My work one is the Casio FW-91, stunning watch :lol:

the worst watch I have is a patek philippe, the frigging thing works perfectly well until you wear it, it's been in for service 4 times and still they cannot rectify the problem, I have had a tag professional with a medium face (they call them that if you have small wrists like me :D) and it never missed a beat, I didn't like the original strap though, it kept pinching my arm hair lol

the one I wear when I go out in is a sekonda or pulsar, both my Dad's who I lost last year so reminds me of him. he like the sekonda because he always harped on about keeping jobs in Leicester and the pulsar never missed a beat in over the 25 years he owned it.

the worst watch I have is a patek philippe, the frigging thing works perfectly well until you wear it, it's been in for service 4 times and still they cannot rectify the problem, I have had a tag professional with a medium face (they call them that if you have small wrists like me :D) and it never missed a beat, I didn't like the original strap though, it kept pinching my arm hair lol

Watches are something I'm trying to get into. I only have 2 and they're nothing special, I have a Seiko 50m Titanium and a Hugo Boss watch, not sure which model but the picture is here. My favourite at the minute :)ufzlq7N.png

Archived