Matchday Chat vs Bournemouth

Zak10

Last evening it was like being onboard a ship without a motor...... at times drifting helplessly but mostly being battered by waves of emotion and expectation. I think at the height there were 147 other souls afloat. Anyone agree with that count? Did you enjoy it - kind of? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was ******* dreadful.

140 odd people in all saying different things, screaming "YESSSSSS" because we win a corner and saying "oh ****, oh no, NOOOO" when they get a corner.

I couldn't listen to the game and obviously there were no streams. The fastest way of getting updates was through the matchday chat and it was hell, don't think my heart has ever been through that kind of pressure!

Had to go for a well man check today - blood pressure was high and the Doc asked if I got enough exercise! Told him that being a Derby fan I had to endure lots of stress in the last 24hrs but yes I normally get plenty of exercise jumping up with all the goals we score -- I think he saw the funny side

I agree with Kernow. Was so much excitement about getting a corner!! (how often do we score from one?). we were like sheep (ha) in a flock blindly running at top speed.... I might join in again though - safety in numbers 

Had to go for a well man check today - blood pressure was high and the Doc asked if I got enough exercise! Told him that being a Derby fan I had to endure lots of stress in the last 24hrs but yes I normally get plenty of exercise jumping up with all the goals we score -- I think he saw the funny side

Cough ?

Archived